Chapter 18- Para

When I open my eyes and see Chase for the first time... It was like the earth moved and the a heavens are singing. He was gorgeous. Raven black hair that was thick and beautiful with eyes a deep purple. In other words, he was like an angel himself. He was tall at 5'9, with a hard chest. Except his facial expression. It was horrified. But I ignores it. I want to touch his angel face. My Chase... My mate...

"Chase... Your so handsome..." I whisper as I reach out and touch his cheek. At first he looks confused... But then I tell him.

Later on the guard turns the lights out... I curl up beside him and close my eyes. I block out the pain... Block out the fear... Block out the dreams for the first time.

******

I wake to being strapped to a table, my father standing above me.

"Morning Para! Sleep well?" I spit I'm his eye. He only wipes it off. "Glad to hear it." He pulls out a long needle filled with a sliver color.

"This is silver poisoning. It doesn't kill you, and doesn't knock you unconscious. You go feral under the influence of this stuff. It's genius! And it certainly worked for your brother! Look!" He points to a large grey wolf who is in a small steel cage.

He was growling and saliva was dripping down his fangs, his eyes only hiding wolf, no Daniel. His fur was matted and he looked like a wolf with rabies. Daniel...

"Danny..." I whisper. A sharp pain hits my cheek. I scream, he was a hard hitter.

"NEVER SPEAK!" He screamed. I shut my mouth tightly. Tears streaming down my face. He brings the needle close to my neck and sticks it. I scream at the fiery pain travels through my body. The door opens and Justin and two police officers behind.

"He is charged for abuse, rape, kidnapping. And possible murder!" Justin screams. I begin to convulse at the pain. I scream again, my blood feels like it is boiling. My father runs, the police chase after him. Justin runs over to me.

"Para!" I shut my eyes so he won't see, I cant let him see. "Oh my god Para! Talk to me!"

"Get out! Get out of here!" I felt my human mind go black. I was becoming a feral wolf. I could kill him.

"No! Not without you!" I couldn't speak anymore, I changed. My last thought was of breaking up with him. Mate.

I must find mate.

Hello readers! I am taking a break today and Tommorw. I might update or I might not. Sorry! Have a great day!