Chapter 16- Para

The girl in the lab coat is really nice to me. She told me her name is Naomi and that she is going to try to get my vision back. When I asked her why she only said that she didn't even know. At first I was like no way, but even the chance that is could work...

"We will put you under with Liquid Silver, and then we will perform the surgery. When you wake up you will have vision. You are first to do this so we will just see what happens." Nervousness and fear flow through me but Naomi's gentle hand pats my hand.

"Don't worry. You will be fine. I am going to stick your arm. You will feel pain." I wince and go willingly into the black.

*******

I could hear Naomi humming a little tune. The silver was almost gone, but i still had a serous headache. I open my eyes but I slam them close. It's way to bright. My eyes pop open and things swirl in my vision. Colors? I can see! Tears form in my eyes as I see everything. My vision clears up a little more and I see a beautiful women with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes smiling at me.

"Welcome to a whole new world." She whispers. I smile at her. I can see.

"Everything is so beautiful." She laughs.

"I'm sure." I sit up but the headache brings me back down. "Easy. The silver is killer." I turn to look at her.

"Why do you work for Dale?" She only continues doing tests. "Why?"

"Because if I don't then he will hurt my daughter."

"Who's your daughter?"

"A seventeen year old girl named Lillyana." Holy crap!

"Lilly?" I whisper. Her eyes widen.

"You know her?" I nod.

"She's one of my best friends." I say looking in her eyes.

"But I left her with my human cousins!"

"Are you a werewolf?"

"Of course." I look and defiantly see the Mother/daughter connection.

"Does she know that they are not her real family?"

"Yes." A man is a white lab coat comes in and examines me. Naomi loses her nice touch and begins to act like she hates me. I play along. He was a ugly man with rat eyes and a pot belly. I wanted to spit in his face.

"She can see, for she is looking in my eyes." He says, looking at Naomi. She nods roughly.

"Yes. She has responded well to tests."

"Good. Keep her one more day to make sure." A pause as he looked in my eyes. "What color was her eyes?" He suddenly asks. She quickly comes over and looks.

"Oh my..."

"What?"

"Your eyes... They were crystal blue by now...."

I look around for a mirror. I grab one and look at my reflection. Three years and I look amazing... My hair is thick and wavy... My face is flawless and fair, my lips thick and red... My eyes... I scream and drop the mirror.

"What have you done to my eyes?" I scream at Naomi. She looks at me, searching my face.

"I don't know." My eyes are a glowing amber. Wolf eyes. They are wolf eyes. Glowing, pulsing. And no hint of blue. Just a sea of gold.

"Chase..." What will he think of these hideous eyes? I shut my eyelids and tell myself to never open them. I love my wolf but I especially love hiding it. My own little world. But now I am a freak.

What will my mate think? How could he love a freak?

Hello my readers! This chapter is absolutely a huge 'SURPRISE!!! Who loves it? Please give me feedback and I need that name soon!

Love Bri607!!