17. I've Got You

I walked out of the steamed-filled bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, using a smaller towel to dry my hair. I grinned once I saw Harry sat on the edge of the bed with a towel wrapped around his lower half. He was frantically texting on his phone, but once he heard me approach him he put it down and pulled me into him so I was stood between his legs.

"We need to take more showers together," he stated, letting his hands run up my legs and under my towel. I laughed and batted his hands away. "Come on," he encouraged, sitting me down on his lap. He left a deep kiss to my lips that caused my body to feel nothing but Harry's mouth on mine. I fisted his wet curls on the back of his head to make sure I could feel every part of him. I whimpered as Harry tore his mouth from mine. "Let's try again," he muttered.

I smiled at his words and began a trail of kisses from the corner of Harry's mouth to his jaw and down his neck. My lips found the bite mark I had inflicted on him. As I began to suck at the skin, Harry's head flew back and the groan of pleasure that escaped him caused shivers to run throughout my body. Once I was planting kisses along his collarbone, I felt his warm hand run up my leg and under the towel around me. I waited to feel the tingles of pleasure rush through me like a tsunami, but his hand suddenly stopped when we could hear knocking on the front door. Harry let out a deep sigh and I silently climbed from him. He stood up and let the towel fall from his hips. I perched on the edge of the bed watching Harry scrambling around to find his boxers and a robe. His long legs carried him around the room and as he opened the drawers I couldn't help myself from watching the muscles in his back move. Before he knew it, I had sped over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, standing on my toes to leave kisses along his shoulder blades and onto the back of his neck. His skin was still a little damp from the shower and drips fell from the end of his curls and onto my nose. Harry stopped and let me caress his skin, but the knocking grew more frequent so I took a step back to let him put on his boxers. He flung a robe onto his body before disappearing out of the room and down the stairs. As soon as the door opened, I could hear Kayla's squeal as she saw her dad and I grinned uncontrollably.

I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a top and wrapped my wet hair up in a towel before making my way downstairs. Luke and Grace were sat together on the sofa in the living room while Harry was stood bouncing Kayla on his hip.

"Hey," Grace said. Luke smiled at me.

"Hey, thank you guys for looking after Kayla. It gave Harry and I some time alone." I glanced at my husband who was smirking at me.

"Any time," Luke said. "I really enjoyed spending time with Kayla. We took her to the park to feed the ducks then we went shopping and we couldn't resist getting her a pair of shoes." Luke reached into the carrier bag by his feet and pulled out a pair of tiny brown leather boots.

"They're beautiful," I said. "You didn't have to do that."

"We wanted to," Grace said, glancing at Luke and giving him a smile.

Kayla suddenly began to whimper and scrunch up her face. Harry rubbed her cheek with his finger. "It looks like someone's tired. I'll go put her to bed," Harry said, rocking Kayla to calm her. Just as Harry passed me, he wiggled his eyebrows at me before disappearing out of the room. I gave him a quizzical look, but he didn't notice.

"So what did you guys get up to today?" Grace asked.

I turned to her with a sheepish grin. "Nothing much."

"Doesn't look like nothing much," Grace teased. "Did you guys...?" Her voice trailed off, but I knew exactly what she meant. I noticed Luke looking down at his lap in awkwardness and I quickly stopped myself from what I was going to say to Grace. I simply nodded, biting my lip to stop the smile widening on my face. Grace's eyes lit up and she winked at me. "Good for you guys."