12- Normal Bondingg

(Short, happy, cute fluff chapter. Skip if you want it's not that important but it's cute)

It's been around two hours around of being at the park. Peter keeps trying to remember the memories from this place and Clint is helping him.

But it's finally time to go. Peter gets in the limousine along with the avengers.

"Where to next kid?" Tony asks.

"Ice cream," Peter replies.

Peter barely remembers what ice cream is, but he feels good vibes from the name of it.

The limousine comes to a stop and everyone gets out. They walk in to this big fancy ice creamery.

There are hundreds of flavours.

He admires all the flavours.

"Hey kid, what flavour you thinking of getting?" Bucky asks.

"I have no idea! There are so many!" Peter's happiness shines.

Peter knows the happiness he feels right now isn't fake, it feels...real.

Bucky smiles down on this small and inno-well not so innocent child. He wishes he could give Peter the life he deserves, he's only sixteen!

"I say we get the double fudge chocolate," Bucky says.

"That's sounds good."

Bucky asks the worker for two double fudge chocolate ice creams and pays her. He gives one to Peter and keeps one for himself.

The others still haven't finished choosing so it's only Peter and Bucky at the table.

"So kid, about your friends. They are like you right? Kidnapped when they were young and trained ever since? Killed people at the age of ten," Bucky asks.

"Not exactly, they haven't killed as many people as I have. Umm and I don't know what your talking about, I'm pretty sure I was born in HYDRA," Peter says.

Bucky looks at him with a sad expression. He thinks he was born in HYDRA. Damn.

"You know you weren't born there right? HYDRA wiped your memory," Bucky says.

"My only memory is HYDRA."

"It's not, trust me. A-and I'm gonna help you find your old life, your 'before HYDRA' life."

"Why would you help me for? I'm just a deadly assassin that kills innocent people," Peter says.

This kid knows how to put holes through your heart.

"Because I came from the same place, except I didn't get to see you much. So technically we are 'didn't get to see you much brothers'," Bucky says.

"We are? You think of me as a brother?" Peter smiles.

"I mean, I guess so."

Peter immediately lights up and...'dont do it' Peter thought to himself 'don't do it don't do it don't do it'...and hugs Bucky. 'God damnit it Peter'.

"Aww what's this we come back to?" Steve interrupts as he stares in awe.

"Group hug!" Tony yells and joins in on the hug.

No one else joins. They take pictures instead.

"Way to ruin the moment," Bucky says.

"It was so cute though!" Clint cheers.

They all eat their ice creams. Everyone was having a great time until the paparazzi shows up. They're holding cameras and taking pictures.

Peter covers his face because he doesn't want the attention.

"Thats enough," Tony snaps at the paparazzi who are shoving cameras in everyone's faces.

The paparazzi aren't budging and everyone is getting annoyed. Especially Peter, he's about to put bullets through all of their heads. Bucky could see and notice this so he stands up.

"Alright everyone who isn't an avenger f*ck off! Now," he slams his fist on the table.

The paparazzi gasp at the attitude and walk off.

"Damn Buck, you needa calm down," Steve laughs.

"Admit it Steve, they were getting on everyone's nerves, I'm happy that Mr Jesus over here did that," Tony says.

"Thanks for the new nick name tin can," Bucky chuckles.

———————————————————

Pxjssjsskdhdozushmalwpeufbcx im bad at writing fluff