24- Cell Stuck

•With Le Avengers•

The final decision is made. Which only a few agree with, the others disagree.

"We can't do that...he did do these things but to keep him in there forever? That's too far, Fury," Steve states.

Nick is planning to keep Peter in the helicarrier for...pretty much the rest of his life. But some disagree.

"I've gotta agree with cap here," Tony says, "He may of done some stuff but-"

"No Stark. He didn't do some stuff. He- okay yes he done some stuff that made this whole situation worse than it already was," Clint says.

"How was it already worse? I thought it was going just fine, you know, having a deadly assassian in the tower and all," Natasha sarcastically says.

"He isn't deadly, at all. He's just a kid. Which brings me back to my point, I agree with Cap," Tony repeats.

Rhodes rubs his head with his hands before asking, "Guys I need a recap here, what the hell happened?"

"A kid and his edgy squad attacked us. We caught him. We kept him, actually Steve let us keep him. He was fine and had a few screw ups but apart from that he was great. Then it turns out all along that...he was planning an attack, the whole time. So now here we are," Tony explains simply.

"An edgy squad? Well, where are they?" Rhodes asks.

"We uhh...dunno but it's actually a small team of teenagers. Apparently their name is 'team deadly chaos'-" Before Steve could finish a few chuckles were heard around the room.

"Team Deadly Chaos? That does not sound like HYDRA at all," Clint laughs.

More laughs were heard around the room, Bucky included, until, he stopped. He stopped laughing and stared into an empty spot on the table.

'That doesn't sound like HYDRA...a team of teenagers...and it's proved that they didn't torture him at all...would-would they do that? Torture a bunch of teenagers?'

"Bucky!" Steve yells, pulling Bucky out of his thoughts, "you good?"

Bucky nods as a response and clears his throat, he gets up from his seat, "I'll be back."

•With Peter boi•

(Btw cauz idk wat the cells really look like imma make my own cell design)

Peter sits in his small cell. Well it's kinda small, bigger than he expected. It fits a bed, a really small cupboard with a few different pairs of blue clothes, a random chair in the corner, a book shelf with four books and another tiny room that fits a toilet and sink.

Right now he's in his chair, staring at the wall. He's tries to calculate how long it's been since this set mission, because if it's been a month he knows that there will be help very soon.

Though, he doesn't think only four people would be able to get past SHIELD, into his cell then back out safely.

Plus. He knows help will never arrive.

He knows what's happening right now.

At his old home.

An attack on the base, ordered by Nick.

Peter's attention draws towards the footsteps coming up to his cell. He looks out the strong glass and sees Bucky.

His mood drops almost immediately, 'great. Just great'.

Before Bucky reaches his cell Peter quickly jumps to his bed and goes under the blankets, to avoid any social interaction.

"Peter?" Bucky says.

Peter stays completely silent.

"Come on, let's talk," Bucky sounds a bit more firm this time, his mood changed quickly, a bit too quickly.

"Don't need to act tough on the kid around me, it's fine," Tony's voice is now heard.

And it is at this moment that Peter really does not want to be alive anymore.

"Hey kid, get out here, we need to do some talking," Tony says.

'Go away go away go away go away' Peter thinks.

"We aren't leaving anytime soon, so come out whenever you want," Tony smiles, that Peter can obviously not see.

'Fun' Peter thinks sarcastically, 'guess I'm living in my blankets'.

———————————————————

Viewers: ...What is this?

Me: I-its a chapter

Viewers: a chapter?

Me: yes

Viewers: a chAPTER?

Me: ...Yes?

Viewers: *flips table* THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! 600 WORDS? 600! WHAT IS THIS

Me: ;-; I'm sorry blame my fnaf obsess-

Viewers: XJSISBSISJSISJSIDHSKSJDJDKJD

Me: *cries*

Viewers: *flips tables*

Mom: *goes insane because of me crying*

Me: *crying intensifies*

Viewers: *still flipping tables*

Donald Trump: *starts yeeting self into walls*

America: *everything starts falling apart*

Animals: *fly into another dimension*

The world: *starts burning*

The galaxy: *exploded*

...GAH IM SORRY THE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT IM JUST HAVING A REAL BLOCK ATM. LIKE I HAVE THE ENDING PLANNED ITS JUST THAT I NEED IT ALL TO LEAD UP TO IT SO IT DOESNT RUSH INTO THE ENDING SO QUICKLY AND MY FNAF OBSESSION IS DRIVING ME INSANE AND SCHOOL COMING BACK SOON AND I-

J-just plz, take this cookie as a peace offering

v(•_•)>🍪