16- Down The Drain

Peter waits around ten minutes before screaming "KYHLE IS GONE!"

He runs upstairs and everyone looks at him.

"What did you say? We couldn't hear you," Clint says.

"KYHLE IS LOOSE IN THE TOWER, IM SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW HE GOT OUT UNTIL JUST NOW," Peter yells.

"Wait. Kyhle as in the tarantula?" Tony asks.

Peter nods.

"THERE'S A TARANTULA LOOSE IN HERE OH MY GOD!" Clint squeals.

Half of the team start freaking out while the other half look for the spider.

While everyone is distracted Peter walks down stairs and to his room. He in locks his closet and clicks the 'enter' button on the laptop.

FRIDAY shuts down and Peter jumps out the window. He gets to the roof and goes to the electrical box.

"Alright how do I do this without being electrocuted?" He asks himself.

He thinks back to the lessons that HYDRA gave him.

Thinking thinking thinking.

He pulls out his gun and shoots it. Nothing happens. He shoots it two more times and the power finally dies.

"Done," he mutters to himself.

Peter goes back inside and walks back to the panicking avengers. He stands at the doorway.

Obviously they were too distracted to even hear the gunshots.

"Found him," Peter announces.

"Oh thank god," Tony calms.

"He's right..." Peter pulls out his gun and points it at Bucky "there," Peter says before quickly pulling the trigger and shoots Bucky in the leg.

Before anyone can blink Peter disappears.

"FRIDAY track Peter," Tony quickly says.

No response.

"FRIDAY! Goddamnit," Tony yells.

"Everyone calm down we need to find Peter before he runs away," Steve says.

"It's my fault for trusting him so much," Tony says.

"Hey guys! Yeah I'm worried and all but I've just been SHOT IN THE LEG!" Bucky yells.

Half the avengers treat Bucky and the others start searching for Peter.

Peter is in his room collecting the bombs he made, his guns and knives. He knows the avengers will retreat to one of the SHIELD facilities. He can start his real attack there.

He packs his back pack and- knock knock... "kid let us in!" Steve yells.

"Make me!" Peter yells and jumps out the window for the last time. He lands on the ground and turns to the tower. "It's been fun." He turns back around and runs.

The avengers inside however, don't know what to do.

"Alright first lets find Peter," Tony says.

"No I told you he jumped out the window and he's probably half way across New York by now, let's concentrate on getting the power back on," Steve says.

"Then we can call shield," Natasha says.

Everyone agrees with them.

Once they have the power fixed they immediately call SHIELD.

"Avengers," Nick greets.

"Nick, we have a bit of trouble here," Steve says.

"How so?" Nick asks.

"Remember the kid Peter? Yeah well he betrayed us and shot Bucky before he ran away," Tony answers "it's all my fault."

"Tony it's not your fault, it's mine for letting him stay here," Steve says.

"No it's my fault for getting so close to him and falling for his tricks every time," Tony protests.

"No it's-"

"Oh my god both of you shut up, literally. Look Fury, we're coming to you. So where are you?" Natasha asks.

(Again bare with me if I get information wrong)

"Brooklyn SHIELD facility, there are lots of agents on it now," Fury says.

"Be there soon."

•outside the tower•

Peter heard it all. For the last part of the plan, he must wait for the night.

"Thank you and good night. Avengers."

•Avengers jet•

All the avengers, not including Thor, are sitting in the jet with no words to say.

They don't want to believe they fell for Peter's tricks the whole time. But they did, so they have to believe it.

Natasha has always had her doubts about keeping Peter at the tower.

Tony had become so close to him, too close.

Steve feels guilty about ever letting Peter stay. But he felt the need to because he let Bucky have the chance, now they are a team. He wanted Peter to have that chance.

"I thought he'd be like me. I thought he would have wanted the better life but instead he goes back to the hell hole," Bucky says.

"But the thing is he hasn't been tortured for a long time, Ava told us all about it," Tony says. "Why did I get so close to him."

"Haven't you always said that you wanted a kid?" Natasha asks.

"Yes, But not a HYDRA weapon," Tony replies. "But I fell for it. I felt it for a second that he could have became my kid and take my last name. I could have had a son."

"And I could of had a brother," Bucky adds.

It's pretty obvious that Tony and Bucky took this the worst. They have grown so close to the kid with not knowing what's the worse that could happen. They ignored the fact that he was from HYDRA and bonded with the kid well.

But it all went down the drain.

———————————————————

There's around 7-10 chapters left, I've written half of them but they need major editing