Chapter 8

"Holy shit kid you scared me to death!" Hank said as you and Connor slowly limped over to him. You shove the gun to hanks chest, pushing him back a bit.

" I....got to go.." 

you quietly say limping over your car, suddenly the feeling in your legs went out. 

The corner of your eyes went black, like you fading in and out of consciousness. You felt your limp body ram against the cold hard ground, until everything went fuzzy, the black. 

Connor's POV

I watched as (y/n) fell to the ground, her (h/c) scattered as she fell.

"Holy shit!" Hank yelled rushing to her side.

"(Y/N)!! Hey wake up kid!"

He began to shake (y/n), yet still no reaction prevailed.

" I could take (y/n) back to her house so she can get a more proper and safe rest" I suggested, she had passed out from exhaustion. 

Resting would be the best option for her right now.

Hank looked up me with a confused look, shaking his head

" you think I'm going to trust you with her?" He questioned, his eyes narrowed even more.

" you are currently unable to take her home right now, you must quickly return to your car. If I remember correctly you parked in a non-parking spot and your car is most likely getting towed at this very moment" I say, kneeling down to (y/n) 

" WAIT WHAT! You asshole you could have told me earlier!"

That much was true, but if I did he would have dismissed my words so I chose not to say anything. He sighed, placing a hand on his temples.

" do you even know where she lives" Hank grumbled

Actually I did, Fowler had given me a hole folder of information on (y/n). Not to be creepy, I requested it to help me with the mission. 

I need to know more about her in order to work with her better. 

I even know she has robophobia( yes this is a real thing I looked it up it the phobia of robots )

"Yes" I respond placing a hand on her back.

" fine then...just don't reck her car"

"Understood lieutenant"

MISSION: TAKE (Y/N) HOME SAFELY

I scooped her into my arms as hank ran of to find his car, I had some trouble opening the door but nothing I can't handle.

 I gently place her into the passenger seat, she looked so angelic while sleeping. 

Her beautiful face now so relaxed, her small figure curled up.

**SOFTWARE INSTABILITY** 

Right, the mission. I hop into the other seat grabbing the wheel, I turn the car on and pull off.

••••••

Exactly 15 minutes and 37 seconds into the car ride and (y/n) woke up, well barely. I had told her to go to back to sleep and that she needs to rest multiple time but she didn't listen. 

That is until she passed out, again.

He soon arrived at her house, it was a nice size house. It looked nice and well kept, on would say 'middle ground'. I scoop (y/n) back into my arms, searching for her keys. 

I know this might have been a slight invasion of privacy but I needed to for the mission.

I fiddled with the keys a bit before hearing (y/n) mutter something in her deep sleep.

" no sunny D don't take yellow dream Dorito he wanted to make a dddeeeaaaallll"

Wait sunny D the drink, why was she dreaming about a drink.

" I gut you slowly till your organs run from your body, oh wait Androids don't have organss...hahe"

My LED went yellow.

That was the first time I heard her say something violent.

 I fling open the door, revealing a black haired boy sitting on the couch in the room. His eyes widened, he stood up from shock.

"H-hello? (Y/n)?" He questioned

"Hehe yay sunny D Danny Danny Danny ball of sunnn..."

 her voice trailed off, she went out to the person supposedly named Danny.

 She collapsed into his arms laughing hysterically.

" hey did yyoouuu know if you shoot an Android in the head there's this blue stuff that goes WHHOOEE out the wound, huh? Hey did you know Connor can still see it? It's on me! Heheheaha.." 

The man named Danny looked up at me, raising a eyebrow.

" Detective why are you covered in blue blood"

" OHO oh I can't tell ssoowiiee Connor"

This made me even more suspicious.

 She wrapped her arms around Danny, placing her head in the crook of his neck swaying him back and forth. 

But within 12 seconds she passed out again, almost falling.

" 23 minutes till she wakes up again" I say calculating the time from the pattern of the passing out.

" so your Connor" the man named Danny said

"Yes, I was assigned to help Detective (y/n) with the deviant cases by cyberLife" I say, scanning my surroundings

"And how did this happen to her"

He questioned placing her fragile body  on the couch 

I explained everything that happen in great detail, and how I was the only one that volunteered to take her home. 

He gave me another look, one that would send 'fear' through humans.

" we if you don't mind I shall take my leave "

 I say, making my way to the door.

" nooooooo Connor! Don't llleeeaavvveee take me with you! Ha haha"

 I could tell that was the wonderful voice off (y/n), she latched onto my arm. 

" I apologize detective but-"

She cut me off

" just call mmeee (y/n) stop being fooooOooORRrrmmmMmmaaaAalL"

"I apologize (y/n) but I must return to cyberLife as soon as possible to make my daily report "

That was a lie, I didn't need to return to cyberLife unless I was seriously damaged.

" uuuggghhh fffiiiiiiinnneee then leave me be I have sunny D "

She let go of my arm twirling over to the couch again talking nonsense to Danny.

 I close the door behind me, calling a taxi to cyberLife.

Why did it feel so weird when I saw (y/n) with Danny? What was this feeling? I want to know more, why did I care so much?

**SOFTWARE INSTABILITY**