Chapter 15

The sound of your nails colliding with your desk was muffled through your music, You fuddled with your pencil as you thought of things to draw.

Work is usually dull and boring like this

Like usual, no sign of Hank, he's always had a horrible habit of coming in late.

Ever since-the incident

You would think 5 coffees would've kept you up, but right now you could pass out any moment.

 Staying up late searching for Danny was not the smartest move, since you didn't even find him.

You let out a small sigh, throwing your pencil down onto the desk. You powered on your monitor, logging on relatively fast.

 Then you saw it, your wallpaper for your desktop, a picture of you and Danny. 

You two were happily smiling, Danny with one arm around you and holding the camera, you holding up the peace sign, a wide smile in view. 

Your eyes focused on that picture for about 5 minutes, not even noticing Gavin slowly approaching you. 

" who the pfuck is that?" Gavin spat, slamming his hand on your desk, grabbing your attention. You didn't need to answer him, you weren't going to answer him.

" well hello I asked you a question" he scoffed, growing more annoyed, it was really easy to piss him off for some reason.

 You couldn't stand him anymore, abruptly, you stand up from your swivel chair. Storming off, you hear Gavin yell at you, you ignored him, as you continue to the break room. 

Suddenly, Gavin tightly grasps your shoulder, swinging you around to face him. The strikes you across your face, his hand collided your soft cheek. His eyes were bloodshot and his breathing was quickened.

" women" she spat under his breath, returning his hands down to his sides.

Unwanted

Gavin started to ramble and complain about you and your attitude

Repulsive

The loud sound of his voice and the world went fuzzy, you brought your hand to the stinging feeling on your cheek. 

Loud

Useless

You didn't realize it but your hand slowly slipped into your back pocket, the one were your small box cutter was placed.

Repugnant

Annoying

Unnecessary

Unworthy

" REED, IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

Fowler's loud voice brought you back to your senses, quickly putting your box cutter into your pocket.

" you too (y/n)!" He yelled 

You slumped into Fowler's office, not noticing the pair of chocolate eyes following you into the office. 

Connor POV

" excuse me, but have you happen to see lieutenant Anderson anywhere?" I asked

" well it depends where he was the night before, probably won't be seeing him till around 12 o'clock"

I gave a small nod, turning around to go look around the DPD some more. Scanning the room, there, I notice (y/n).

 I didn't expect her to return to work, but there she was. I wonder how she would react if she were to see me now, would she break down?

Wait