Chapter 10

Connor's POV

She blinked a few times, I slowly opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off.

" don't answer that "

She said in her usual voice, happy and chipper, her eyes bright with life. She flashed me a warm smile, she hot breath tickling my hot face.

 You skipped over to the door, but I didn't move, she stopped to look back at me with her soft gaze.

"You coming?" She chuckled, disappearing from my line of view as she made her way down stairs.

I waited till I knew for sure she was downstairs, I wanted so see this black cat for myself.

Rushing over to the door, I lean out the window, poking my head out. And there it was a small black cat, I scanned it

LONGHAIR FEM BLACK CAT

WEIGHT: 5 POUNDS ID: NONE

" Connor are you coming?!! For that last time!?"

3 person POV

Connor popped his head up, quickly running downstairs to meet with (Y/n); who was holding a (f/c) jacket and standing impatiently at the door.

" (y/n) you never informed me you planned on leaving your house" Connor scolded her.

" there's only some last minute errands and before you go spewing off about me passing out again don't worry, I have you there to catch me"

 you said with a wide smile, though you could have sworn you saw Connor's LED change color.

" plus we won't be gone for long so cmon!"

You throw on your jacket hopping over to your car, turning it on and pulling away. 

You and Connor were silent for most of the ride.

" (y/n)? Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

 Connor questioned turning his head to look at you. You shook your head in response as you slowly come to a stop at a traffic light. 

" how come there's no information on your past?"

You gripped the wheel tighter, touchy subject with the wrong person asking, not a good mix. You decided it was actually time to tell the truth, you could trust Connor, 

right?

"It's because I like it that way" you respond as your foot collided with the gas peddle, quickening the cars pace.

You slowly pulled up into an empty parking spot, pulling your keys from out the car. You had arrived at the nearest store you knew, Mashy Mart

(( again if you get the reference I love you )) 

you had always gone here, and like always you were greeted by the only employee here.

" hello welcome to Mashy Mart how may I help you "

" hey Elmer " you greeted, walking over to the electronics isle, grabbing a new pair of headphones and a jack that could play music for two headphones. 

Checking out you caught a glimpse of Connor's confused face, sometimes he can be so innocent it's cute. 

You pass up various fast food restaurants and stores, the scenery slowly turning more lush and green, until you randomly stopped in the middle of the road; 

stopping on the side of the street you grab all of your things including your bag and start to walk into the greenery.

" (y/n) may I ask we're we are going?" Connor asked as he quickly followed her as she led the way into the thickness of the trees.

 She gave a simple no.

Suddenly she stopped, putting an arm out to stop the Android behind her. She quietly hushed him, telling him to be quiet. Then they could hear

Birds?

There were still some left, well at least singing birds. She stood in silence for a moment, soaking up the scenery. 

She closed her eyes, letting her ears do the work for her, completely at peace. 

Until the birds flew off. 

She sighed, continuing through the ticking. They were slowly approaching a clearing in the woods, along with a

Bench?

It was old, and the paint was chipping, vines reaching up the legs of the bench. 

She happily skipped through the fallen, crunchy red and drown leaves. Plopping on the left side of the bench she patted the empty space, motioning Connor to sit next to her.

Connor's POV

I was stunned,why were we in the middle on the woods? 

How did she find this place? 

But most importantly why are we here? 

Though I asked no questions, because none of them would be answered.

 The trees swallowed us, light poked through the openings, trees leaves red amber and shades of gold. 

I looked over to (y/n), her eyes were closed, body totally relaxed and calm; a smile spread on her face, her cheeks dusted red from the slight autumn chill.

" it truly is beautiful"

 I managed to speak out, she shifted slightly at my words.

" yea I guess the trees are pretty right now huh?" 

She whispered softly. 

But that wasn't meant for the trees 

(( AHHH HOLY HEX WHY IS IT AT 100 NO NO GO BACK 

AAHHHHHH

OMG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE (again) 

I WISH I COULD HUG U ALL BUT I Don't KNOW I ANYONE WOULD END UP STABBING ME IN THE STOMACH 

word count it 862 Sorry for short chapter just really wanted to post something ))