Goodnight Kisses

Auto's POV

Since we just pulled up into our rest stop for Phoenix, and the driver went into the hotel to get some sleep, I decided it was probably a good time to go to sleep also. I texted Amber and Brantley goodnight and they texted right back. I went into the bedroom to get ready and Oliver stayed in the living room while I changed. I was having trouble with my zipper on the back of my shirt so I went out in to the living room to ask if he could help.

"Hey Oli?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, Princess?" He replied looking up from his phone. I looked down at my feet.

"Umm. I couldn't get my zipper on my shirt to unzip. It got stuck. Can you help me please?" I looked up to see him nod and walk over to me. I moved my hair out of the way so he could unzip it for me. He grabbed the zipper and very carefully and slowly unzipped it making sure to touch my skin on the way down. I instantly got goosebumps. When it was unzipped, he leaned down and kissed my right shoulder very slightly. He grabbed my shoulders carefully to turn me around. He leaned down and kissed each of my cheeks, my nose and then my lips. My stomach unleashed a bunch of butterflies as soon as his lips touched mine. I slid my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head and continued to kiss him. Then he moved to my jeans and I moved to his. He moved his hands to my legs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then lead me to the back of the bus to continue to show his love. Turned out we didn't get too much sleep that night.

The next morning, I woke up to a tan, muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I felt a bare body behind mine and the memories of last night came rushing back. I lifted his arm off from around me so I could grab some clothes and take a shower. As soon as I moved my lower body, my core began to hurt really badly. I did my best to bare through it. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the shower. As soon as the hot water hit my skin, I immediately felt better. I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Princess? Brantley's here to check up on you." I heard Oliver say.

"Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes." I said even though I was thinking oh crap, Oliver's gonna end up having to go back home. On the plus side though, I didn't have any bad dreams.

"I wait for you outside. Just wanted to talk to you." Brantley said.

"Okay cool." I replied. A few minutes later I stepped out of the shower and went back to the room to grab some clothes. I could hear Brantley and Oliver outside talking, except I couldn't hear what they were saying. I threw on a pair of white shorts with a black shirt and tied a plaid shirt around my waist. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put my converse on.

I went outside to see what Brantley wanted to talk to me about

"Hey dude, what's up?" I asked.

"Well," He started looking a little nervous. "Me and Amber were talking and we were wanting to know if you would like to become our daughter. If we could adopt you?" I couldn't contain my giant smile as I started jumping in the air.

"Yes, oh my word. I would love that!" I screamed running up to him and hugging him. 

"Also, I heard about last night between you two." Brantley said looking at me.

"I told him. I wasn't going to keep that from him. He loves you like a daughter." Oliver said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm not mad. Irritated, yeah. But not mad. I know he truly loves you. I've seen the way he looks at you sweetie." Brantley said. "Just try to not until I see a ring on your finger." He said. "And don't you dare go buy a ring right now because I said that." He said pointing a finger at Oliver. "I mean it."

"Yes sir," Oliver said.

"Now, let's get ready for tonight." Brantley said with a smile on his face.