Another Sassy Song

Auto's POV

The concert in Phoenix was great. Everyone had an amazing time. Even me, even though is was side stage the whole time. I get my stitches out in a week, thank the lord. And now we were on our way to Las Vegas for another concert tonight. It was only a 5 hour drive so once we got there, we could get sound check done and the stage set up and then hang around for 2 days.

When we got there, Caroline, Brittany, and Amber asked if I wanted to go shopping. So of course I said yes.

Right now, us girls and PJ are driving to the mall. Ever since what happened with James, I've had to have more security on me. It was kind of annoying to be honest.

Because I was dating Oliver now, the girls took me to Victoria's Secret first. So here we are. In Victoria's Secret with PJ following me around. Me looking at bras and panties. Yup. I wish I could die right now.

"Kylie," I heard Caroline gasp, "look at these." She said excitedly as she held up a pair of red lace panties with a bra to match.

"Really. I'm dating the guy. Not marrying him." I said.

"That shouldn't stop you."

"Well. I promised Brantley that we would do it again until I was married. And he's about to be my dad since Brantley and Amber are adopting me. Which you already know."

"Fine. But the second Oliver brings a ring out of his pocket, we are coming back." I laughed. We shopped for a few more hours. When we were done, we headed back to the car. I had bought a 3 new bras, 2 pairs of underwear, a new cute pair of shorts, 4 new midriffs since I didn't want to show my scare on my stomach from the surgery yet, and a new pair of shoes. I was super happy.

Once we got back, Brantley came to meet us.

"Hey Kylie?" He asked. "Quick question. You wanna perform tonight?"

"Uh, Yeah." I said loudly. "When do I not want to?" I asked laughing.

"Alright, well get ready. You have 2 hours to meet us by the stage with 3 songs."

"Sweet!" I quickly grabbed my bags and ran to my trailer. When I got there, I realized that Oliver wasn't there. He must be doing something to help out. I put all of my bags on my bed and grabbed a towel before I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wanted to have a little fun tonight so I decided to look like I was here for fun. I put on a sparkly Smokey eye, with a blended lipstick. I put some sea salt spray in my hair to make it wavy. I put on my new pair of black ripped shorts, and my Sweetie, I'm from the south my sassy pants are always on shirt with a pair of my boots.

I was now happy with what I looked like, and I had my three songs ready

I was now happy with what I looked like, and I had my three songs ready. Sin Wagon by the Dixie Chicks, Hell on Heels by the Pistol Annies that I was gonna do with back up singer that we had with us for one of the opening acts, and Trouble by Gloriana. Let's do this!