CMT Performance

Auto's POV

The last month and a half have been crazy. I had my 12 week appointment, and everything looked great. I also had my 16 week appointment yesterday. The results were gonna be presented at the CMT Awards tomorrow night. My bump was now visible. Very visible. Twins doesn't look good on anyone. I felt very fat. No matter how much the guys said I don't, I still do.

We were loading up the trailer to headed to the award. I had my dress in my special bag in my head in the kitchen when Amber came over and put a sign on the buffet table and told me to pose for a picture.

I laughed when Oliver cat called from behind and hugged me around my waist

I laughed when Oliver cat called from behind and hugged me around my waist. I picked up my bag and started to bring it out to the trailer when Oliver grabbed it.

"Let me get that. Just go sit in the trailer." He said. I had enough of this. Everyone helping me carry things and lifting me out of the truck so I didn't have to do it myself.

"Oh my word." I groaned. I pointed at all the guys. "Look, thank you for helping. But I'm not a freaking vase! I can still do things by myself! Oliver. Give me my freaking bag. I can take it myself!" I yelled holding my hands out. He put the bag in my hand and carefully backed away. "Sorry. Pregnancy hormones." I walked my bag out to the trailer.

We made it to Nashville at 8:30. I went to Brantley's trailer with the band to talk about the song and practice one more time before tomorrow night. By 11, I was in my trailer basically crawling to my bed exhausted.

The next morning, I went into the stadium to see how everything was gonna go down. I talked to the stage guys about how I wanted the baby revealing to go.

"So," I said talking to the stage guys. "Basically, I'm gonna talk about how I now know the sexes of the babies and when I ask if everyone wants to know, I'll yell, this is what they are and that's when you blow the confetti cannons. Okay?" They all nodded. "Cool." I handed them the envelope. "This is the sexes of the babies. Open it up when nobody is around and set up the cannons in private because I know either Oliver, or Brantley, or Amber, or one one the mischievous many are gonna wanna sneak a preview." They chuckled and said okay. Great, now that that's in order, I can get ready.

I had a silver sparkly dress that had a long slit on the left side up to my mid thigh, paired with silver platform heels. My hair was in a messy high ponytail, and I have silver eye makeup with a rosy lipstick. I sold the look with a pair of sparkly hoop earrings.