Don't Dish it out, if you can't Take it

Auto's POV

The last few weeks have been awesome. We were now on a break from our tour, and are back home.  I had to go pick up something from an old friend in my old neighborhood today, so I had to use my truck. After Johnny died, I took the truck with me because he loved that truck and it was like now I had a piece of him with me. Brantley told Oliver to come with me since he was having everyone over for a bonfire in a few hours and Amber made him stay back and help out a little.

Me and Oliver were just pulling up to the house next to my old one when I saw the most Regina George of them all. Lacy Brian. Blonde. Face boobs. And used my brother as a way to get back with her ex. AFTER SHE DUMPED HIM! Oliver could see how annoyed I was to see her walking out of my old friend's house.

"Okay, now Kylie," Oliver said carefully, "don't you dare hit her."

"Fine. I'll just hit her verbally." And with that, I jumped out of the truck. This was gonna go over well. "Lacy Brian." I said walking up to her, a little slower than I normally do, crossing my feet in front of the other and crossing my arms over my chest. "Using my best friend to get back with another ex-boyfriend?" I said air quoting ex-boyfriend symbolizing that they only saw her as a booty call. She looked at me with a scowl and crossed her arms over her chest. I stopped about 3 feet from her.

"No. I was here to tell your best friend that I was buying your old shack to put my clothes and makeup in." She said.

"Aww. I can see that. If I had a face like yours, I need an isolated place to make it look better too." I said faking sympathy.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I though you already knew."

"You're just a fat orphan."

"Well chubby can slim down, and ugly can't be fixed. And I'm not alone. I have a family who adopted me you idiot. Then again, I bet your brain still feels new, as you've never used it."

"You suck."

"I do? Cause I thought you did. That's why I always thought that's the reason you alway said my name. It was another thing you pulled from your mouth."

"Go to Hell."

"Don't worry sweetie. I already have a place in Hell for me. It's called the throne."

"Well good. Now you have a place." She said with a smirk.

"Look, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you so I'm just gonna say it and end it. Quit trying to be a smart ass when your just an ass. Close your legs so you don't look like a well done steak when you turn 25. And for the love of Pete, check eBay to see if they have a life for you since you spend most of your time with your daddy's credit card anyway." She screamed and stomped her foot at the same time and stormed off.

"Okay," Oliver said, "that was awesome and hilarious and I got the whole thing recorded." He said pointing at his phone. "And already sent it to everyone." I just chuckled and shook my head as I started to walk over to my old friends house.

"Sup Zach," I said walking through the door. "You got it ready for me?" I asked.

"Yup, here it is." Zach had taken all of his pictures of me and my brothers and turned it into a collage that he put in a long picture frame that looked like an old movie tape. There was enough frames to go all the way around my room. He started making it for me am few months ago after Johnny died. There were 23 of them with 5 frames in each.

I hugged him with tears in my eyes after he handed them to me

"Thanks for doing this. It means a lot." I told him.

"It was nothin, darlin'." He replied. After that, me and Oliver took off again to get back to the house for dinner and a bonfire.