{7} - Nerf War & Pizza

Excuse the weird colored play button my pic editing app sucks ass so I gotta work with what I got.

Avery L.
———
bennyharris

❤️liked by ceesespieces, thejulietsimms, remingtonleith and 255 othersbennyharris go check out my drum cover of Here Comes The Sun

bennyharris go check out my drum cover of Here Comes The Sun. I've been working on this one for awhile. Link in my bio!

Load more comments
user1 Yes feels like forever since you uploaded!
ceesespieces glad to the lessons are being put to good use
user2 i Love you babe, but I don't think you can rival Ringo
user3 you should do Legacy!!!!
bennyharris no one can rival Ringo user2
remingtonleith I've been texting you for an hour answer meeeeeeeeeee
user4 am I the only one who thinks bennyharris and remingtonleith would be cute together????
user5 he has a girlfriend user4
bennyharris no remingtonleith
user6 they'd still be cute tho user5
remingtonleith rude bennyharris

———

Bethany was officially moved in one week later. Due to unforeseen circumstances she hadn't yet had lunch with Palaye Royale, but they had a solid plan in place. And Juliet was home now so she and Andy would be joining them as well.
"So Palaye is coming in an hour and we're gonna go get lunch. I had a thought though." Bethany grinned.
"What thought?"
"Remember when I went shopping yesterday?"
"Yeah." She giggled. "What did you do?" She gestured for him to follow her up the stairs, which he did. In her room she pulled a box out from under the bed. Inside we're six nerf guns and a package of bullets.
"Seriously?"
"Yes! You, me and Juls against Sebster, Ratatouille and Em." He grabbed one of the guns, a smallish one that held six bullets at once.
"How's this gonna work?" Her eyes lit up and Andy smiled.

———

When Palaye Royale showed up three nerf guns we're waiting on the front step. A piece of paper had been taped to the door.

Welcome to three on three. Choose a weapon. Andy, Juliet and I are hiding inside. When you come in you will have three minutes to hide. First team to lose all members buys lunch!
Play fair. If you get shot you're dead. Stay where you died.

May the best team win!
Benny

"Yes!" Remington picked up a gun. "This is amazing."
"For fuck's sake." Sebastian sighed and grabbed a gun too. Emerson picked up the last one and opened the door. They walked in and shut the door. They immediately went in different directions, guns at the ready and hid. From somewhere upstairs Andy shouted, "Go!" The house was ridiculously quiet. Bethany slid on her knees through the small gap between the kitchen and living room. She smirked when she saw Remington's hair behind the island. She started around the corner, but before she could he stood and left the kitchen, quietly and quickly. She followed, but when she peeked around the kitchen wall into the living room he was gone. Impressive. As she watched Emerson walked towards the stairs. Bethany fired and smirked when the bullet hit him right on the back. He groaned and turned around. She saluted him with two fingers. He rolled his eyes. She walked over.
"Stay here. Don't cheat and don't be a traitor." He nodded. The floor upstairs squeaked. She held a finger to her lips. He nodded again and sat down on the floor beside the staircase.
  Upstairs Andy was crouching behind his bed, watching Remington step into the room. He grinned, aimed and pulled the trigger. A soft thwap indicated he had hit his mark. Remington grabbed his chest and, very dramatically, dropped to the floor. Andy stood up.
"Stay here. Don't cheat and don't be a traitor." Then he stepped over Remington and slipped into the bathroom to hide after sharing a nod with Juliet.
  Bethany tip toed up the stairs, crouching so as not to be seen. Juliet was sitting by the door to her and Andy's bedroom using her phone. Two on two. Bethany caught movement in the corner of her eye. She held her gun out and gently pushed the bathroom door open. A hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her into the room, pushing the door to.
"It's just me." Andy whispered.
"Juliet's dead."
"I saw. So is Remington."
"Really? Emerson is too. That just leaves Sebastian." Bethany cocked her gun and left the bathroom. She did a short check of the upstairs, finding Remington laying in the doorway to Andy and Juliet's room.
"Drama queen." She whispered as she walked away. She snuck down the stairs. The sound of a gun being fired pulled her into the kitchen, where she watched Andy do the saddest excuse of a fake death that she'd ever seen. He grabbed his chest, tipped backwards a little bit and then backed up and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed. Bethany hid a giggle behind her hand before sneaking down the hall. She stepped into the downstairs bathroom and waited. A few seconds later she heard soft footsteps. They went right past the bathroom. She heard the door to the music room open. She stepped out of the bathroom. Sebastian was back to her.
"Hey, Sebster." She pointed her gun right at him. He turned and she shot him in the chest. "I win."
"Fuck."
"Game over!" Bethany shouted. Footsteps were no longer quiet.
"Nice job." Juliet said and held up her hand for a high five. Bethany obliged.
"Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry!" Remington announced.
"Yes!" Bethany said.
"Food sounds good." Juliet agreed. Andy grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.
"Then let's go eat."
"Where are we going?" Bethany asked. A few choices were thrown out before they agreed on Pizza Hut, because who doesn't like pizza? Remington and Emerson led the party out of the house with Sebastian and Bethany behind them and Andy and Juliet bringing up the rear.
"Good shot Bumblebee." Sebastian said, "The best team won."
"Damn right we did." Bethany grinned and  Sebastian rolled his eyes.

———

"All I'm saying is, how do you know?" Bethany asked as she put more pizza in her mouth. They were sitting three on one side three on the other. Sebastian, Remington and Bethany sat across from Andy, Juliet and Emerson. Emerson had his sketchbook out and was ignoring all of them. Sebastian started to respond to Bethany's question, but got cut off by Remington.
"I'm just saying you can't be sure it wasn't you." Bethany stared at him. "Marijuana is a memory loss drug so maybe you just don't remember." She rolled her eyes and pointed at Remington with her pizza slice.
"Thank you," She took a bite, "for your intellectual contribution to a conversation you were not a part of." Remington grinned and finished chewing the pizza in his mouth.
"Did you get your tickets?" He asked. Bethany furrowed her brows in confusion.
"For what?"
"The gun show." Remington kissed his bicep and looked at Bethany before laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair. Bethany rolled her eyes again. The half dozen other people in the restaurant were looking at them.
"Back to the previous topic." Sebastian said, "I'm saying if you put a werewolf on the moon, and you gave him a spacesuit, you'd have to make the spacesuit too big for him so that when he changed he'd still fit and wouldn't die."
"But I'm saying you don't know that he's even going transform if he's on the moon!"
"What-?" Juliet started, but Andy cut her off.
"Don't. Trust me." Then he looked across the table at Bethany, Remington and Sebastian. "And I'm saying you're all idiots and it doesn't matter." Bethany rolled her eyes again.
"We are having a very serious discussion that you are not a part of." Then she looked back Sebastian. "He wouldn't transform because it's not just the moon that makes him change, but the-"
"You're an expert on werewolves now?"
"Clearly it's not the moon that causes the transformation because it only happens on full moons and full moons happen when the sun is completely reflected in the moon. Therefore putting him on the moon wouldn't make him transform." Sebastian sat back and stared at her silently for a few seconds.
"You have clearly put a lot more thought into this than I have." He finally said.
"This is one of the weirdest conversations I've ever heard. And I live with both you." Emerson gestured between Remington and Sebastian with his pen. "I didn't know you could have a conversation this weird with someone you aren't related too."
"Shows what you know."
"Bethany's right though." Emerson said before going back to his sketch. Bethany grinned triumphantly at Sebastian.
"Hah! Two to one! I win!" Emerson gave Bethany a half smile when she turned her grin on him. Sebastian put his hands up in surrender before taking another but of his pizza.