{20} - Classy Ass Bitches Who Look At The Camera

bennyharris

❤️liked by bennyharris LOVE THAT HALF OF YOU ARE GIVING ME THE FINGER 👏👏👏 VERY CLASSY GUYS jinxxed4life emersonbarrett jakepittsbvb sebastiandanzig ceesespieces remingtonleith ON A SADDER NOTE WARPED IS ENDING! ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN!!! IM GONNA ...

❤️liked by
bennyharris LOVE THAT HALF OF YOU ARE GIVING ME THE FINGER 👏👏👏 VERY CLASSY GUYS jinxxed4life emersonbarrett jakepittsbvb sebastiandanzig ceesespieces remingtonleith ON A SADDER NOTE WARPED IS ENDING! ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN!!! IM GONNA MISS YOU!!!!😭😭😭(YOU STILL ARENT LOOKING!!!! sebastiandanzig)

Load more comments
ashleypurdyinc you do realize you can still see us all the time right?
bennyharris I JUST NOTICED THE CUP BETWEEN YOUR LEGS sebastiandanzig VERY CLASSY 👏👏
user1 the king of class sebastiandanzig bennyharris
sebastiandanzig what was I supposed to do with it????🤷‍♂️ bennyharris also I never realized how rarely I look at the camera until you started pointing it out
bennyharris HOLD IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON IDK??? sebastiandanzig DO YOU DO IT JUST TO SPITE ME??? YOU FUCKER!!!
user2 sebethany all the way
user3 I'm living for this content
remingtonleith I'm a classy ass bitch and you know it
jinxxed4life maybe it's not you she'll miss ashleypurdyinc
user4 yes we do remingtonleith
sebastiandanzig not on purpose but now it's kinda fun bennyharris 😬
user5 same tho user2
user6 fuck yeah sebethany
user7 y'all do realize he still has a girlfriend right????
bennyharris FUCK YOU 🙄 sebastiandanzig
user8 party pooper user7

———

"I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys." Bethany said with a pout.
"We do live in the same city though, you do realize that right?" Remington asked.
"Well, yeah. But you guys start tour in September and I've gotta find a job. Bleh." She stuck her tongue out and the guys laughed.
"Tea?" Sebastian offered.
"Sure." He grabbed another mug and poured hot water into it before dropping a teabag in. He held it out to her. She took it and nodded in thanks.
"What kind of job are you thinking?" Remington asked, taking a sip of his tea and wincing at how hot it was.
"I dunno. Waitress, receptionist, something like that." She took a drink of her tea, "I'm performing with Back Before Morning again. Tonight. If you wanna come watch."
"Sounds fun." Remington said. Sebastian nodded in agreement.
"Cool." Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her pocket. "I gotta go. Band practice! I'll see you guys later!" She said as she stood and placed her mug in the sink.
"See ya, B."
"Bye, Bumblebee."
"Bye!" She jumped down the steps and took off in the direction of Back Before Morning's van. Sebastian watched her through the window and smiled.
"What're you smiling about?" Remington asked.
"Nothing. What time do we play today?"
"I think at two, but I'm not positive." Sebastian nodded, not really listening.

———

The more Bethany performed the more she understood why Andy enjoyed it so much. It was exhilarating. Back Before Morning were half way through their set. Bethany glanced to the side and saw Emerson and Sebastian. She grinned turned back the drums.
    The last song they played was the one where Bethany sang with them. She looked back over at Sebastian and Emerson to gauge their reaction as she hit a high note. Sebastian looked shocked and impressed, Emerson laughed. She grinned and finished the song.
"Thank you all for coming to see us. We are Back Before Morning." Emmett blew a kiss to the crowd before running off stage followed by Simon, Oscar, Hal and Bethany.
"I don't think we've met. I'm Simon." Simon introduced himself to Sebastian and Emerson.
"Sebastian."
"I'm Emerson."
"I'm Hal!" Hal gave them a braces covered smile and pushed up his glasses.
"Oscar." Oscar said as he walked away.
"Emmett." Emmett said while pouring a bottle of water on his head.
"I'm Bethany!" Bethany grinned at them. Sebastian rolled his eyes. "This is two thirds of Palaye Royale." Bethany told Simon.
"Ah. Right. Nice to meet you." He looked back at Bethany, "you comin' to the 'party'?" He put air quotes around party.
"I think I'm good."
"Well, as a lazy tailor would say, suit yourself." Simon shrugged and walked away.
"Bye, barfbag!"
"I thought I told you to knock that off?" Simon called over his shoulder.
"I thought I told you I don't care what you think."
"That sounds about right." Simon said with a sigh. Bethany laughed. Then she tuned back to Sebastian and Emerson.
"Couldn't get Ratface to come?"
"We lost him half way here. Sorry." Emerson said. Bethany shrugged.
"What d'ya think?"
"You're really good." Emerson said. Sebastian nodded in agreement.
"You were amazing, Bumblebee."
"Thanks." Her cheeks were tinted pink.
"Trying to one up me?" Emerson asked. Sebastian gave him the finger.
"This only the second gig I've done, and I can barley stand. I've never played for that long. I mean, I know it's not even that long, but I feel like I could go to sleep right here." Emerson laughed.
"It's not as easy as it looks." Bethany nodded.
"Truer words were never spoken." She said. "So what are you guys up to now?"
"Not much. What about you?" Sebastian replied.
"A shower, food and bed."
"Sounds exciting." They started walking in the direction of BVB's bus. Bethany was lagging behind, too tired to keep up with them. Realizing she wasn't with them they stopped.
"Sorry guys."
"It's okay." Emerson said.
"We're in no hurry." Sebastian added. She shuffled up to them.
"Y'know I probably wouldn't be so tired if I hadn't gotten up at 6 this morning. I never had any caffeine either."
"Why the hell did you get up so early?"
"I dunno. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." She shrugged and yawned.
    They said goodbye at the bus and she went inside. The bus was empty. After a quick shower and a supper of yogurt and pretzels she climbed into her bunk and went to sleep. Only to wake up an hour later when BVB got back. It took them an hour and half to settle down and be quiet, but as soon as they were quiet she was asleep again.

———

bennyharris 1/3

bennyharris                                                 1/3

2/3

3/3

3/3

❤️liked bybennyharris DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME??? ITS A MIRACLE!!! NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT THREE PICTURES WITH ALL THREE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE CAMERA🙏 I DIDNT KNOW UNTIL A FEW MINUTES AGO THAT I HAD THE THIRD PICTURE SAVED ON MY PHONE

❤️liked by
bennyharris DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME??? ITS A MIRACLE!!! NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT THREE PICTURES WITH ALL THREE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE CAMERA🙏 I DIDNT KNOW UNTIL A FEW MINUTES AGO THAT I HAD THE THIRD PICTURE SAVED ON MY PHONE. GREAT JOB GUYS! I GUESS I WONT STRANGLE YOU 👏👏👏😜 remingtonleith emersonbarrett sebastiandanzig

Load more comments
user1 okay, but sebastiandanzig has sunglasses on in two of those so how do you know he's looking?
sebastiandanzig lucky us
remingtonleith I really wasn't worried tbh
user2 i live for Benny's insta
user3 same tho user2
bennyharris FUCK YOU remingtonleith
user4 you're my favorite bennyharris
user5 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
user6 their so pretty 😱😍
bennyharris *they're user6