{24} - Birthdays & TAS & Music

bennyharris

 ❤️liked by emersonbarrett, bbmofficial, palayeroyale and 391 othersbennyharris HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU! WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY ALL YOIR DREAMS COME TRUE! WE WISH IT WAS OUR B...

bennyharris HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU! WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY ALL YOIR DREAMS COME TRUE! WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO!!! emersonbarrett

Load more comments
user1 I can't believe he's twenty two!
user2 happy birthday Em!!!
user3 🎁🎊🎈🎉🎁
emersonbarrett have I told you you're insane?
user4 I live for her posts tbh
user5 I know 😭 user1
bennyharris NOT TODAY 😂 emersonbarrett

———

"We have a guest today." Andy said, folding his hands and looking at Joe.
"We do. It's been awhile since we had one. Who do we have, Andy?"
"Well Joe, today we have my wonderful, dorky little sister." Bethany rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.
"Batman." She said.
"Funky Pop."
"Batman." She said again.
"Marvel."
"Batman."
"Marvel."
"Moving on." Joe said with a laugh.
"Sorry. As I was saying today we have in the studio with us Benny Harris." They both looked at her. She waved.
"Hi?"
"Hi." Joe said. "How's LA been so far?"
"It's nice. Really hot. But nice. I know a lot of people out here and I hardly saw them before so it's been nice to see them." Bethany said before accidentally kicking the table and wincing in pain. "You know, stores are weird out here though."
"Yeah? How so?" Joe asked.
"I bought this shirt a week or so ago and i didn't try it on so it didn't fit and I had to take it back. And I'm talking to the woman at the counter and she asks why I want to return it. So I explain that it doesn't fit because I didn't try it on and she looks me right in the eye and says, 'well that's stupid.'"
"She said that to you?" Andy asked.
"She did. I didn't know if should laugh or hit her. But I returned the shirt and left before she could insult me anymore or I could hurt her."
"It amazes me how rude some people can be." Andy said. Joe nodded.
"She was probably having a bad day." Bethany added.
"That doesn't excuse her behavior though."
"Well no, but at this point I just find it funny." She shrugged.
"Anything else exciting happened since you moved to LA?" Joe asked. Andy pushed his chair back a bit and looked under the table.
"Your kicking me." Bethany said.
"Oh. Sorry." She shrugged again and looked back at joe.
"I dunno. I actually haven't spent a whole lot of time here 'cos I spent the summer on warped." She thought for a few seconds, "oh! Ok, so about a week after I moved out here I slept in till almost noon. When I got up Andy was gone. I was getting a cup of coffee in the kitchen and someone knocked on the front door. Now let's all remember that I'm in my pajamas which are shorts and a tank top that I shouldn't be seen in public in. I wait to see if they'll knock again 'cos I don't really want to answer the door first thing out of bed. They knocked again so I grabbed my sweater off the back of the couch and pulled it on, but didn't zip it. I opened the door and there's a Jehovah's witness or something standing there. He's pretty young too. Maybe a little older than me. And he starts talking about God and Christianity and why I should convert or whatever and after a few minutes he starts stuttering and his face gets all red. Then he stops talking and won't look at me. He meets my eyes briefly and glanced down. I look down and realize that my boob has almost completely fallen out of my shirt. I hauled my shirt up and pulled my sweater closed. And the poor guy, who I don't think had ever seen that much bare skin in his life, stutters out a 'thank you' and practically runs down the street. At the time I was mortified, but I can see the funny side of it now. That poor guy though." She giggled. Joe was laughing and Andy looked like he was still processing.
"I thought you were gonna tell the other one." He finally said.
"Huh? Oh. That actually happened the same day. So Andy was in and out all day until about eight. He left and told me he wouldn't be back till ten or so. So I watched tv for a couple hours before deciding to go to bed. It's like quarter to ten and I'm going up the stairs and I hear the doorknob rattle. I text andy to see if it's him getting home a little early before I start freaking out. He tells me he's headed home and should be there in a few minutes. And I bolt up the stairs and into my room. I hear the front door open and grab a pillow to defend myself with."
"A pillow?" Joe asked.
"I didn't really have anything else, okay? I'm standing by my door and I can hear someone coming up the stairs. And it's like a step-step-think." I slid down the hall and flick on the light. Juliet and I see each other and scream. She let's go of her suitcase and it goes thumping back down the stairs. And that was how Andy found us laughing so hard we were crying."
"Juliet tried to tell the story, but never finished because she couldn't laughing." The y'all turned to music and social media after that. When they finished the talking they played a game of Dos which is sort of like Uno, but not. Bethany lost twice. But she had a lot of fun being the show with them.

———

Bethany missed spending time with Sebastian, Remington and Emerson. But she kept herself busy with work and helping Andy with his new album. She gave input and tracked drums for a couple songs.

———

bennyharris

❤️liked by thejulietsimms, remingtonleith and 432 othersbennyharris I KNOW YOU'RE DRAWING BATMAN YOU LIAR! andyblack

bennyharris I KNOW YOU'RE DRAWING BATMAN YOU LIAR! andyblack

Load more comments
user1 he's so hot omg
user2 I wish we could see his drawings I bet there good
andyblack I am not drawing Batman
user3 I love his tattoos so much
user4 I'm still confused about whether or not your related to Andy
user5 krisisaverted did an interview with her and she explained that Andy's parents are her godparents or something user4
bennyharris ITS TOO LATE TO DEFEND YOIRSELF IVE ALREADY EXPOSED YOU 😝 andyblack
user6 siblings are the best aren't they? 😂😂