Attack of the mega shredder

(My pov ~)
Mikey is watching crognard, as I practice the healing hands. The three are creating a plan to get miwa back as i continue practicing and sense Mikey walking into a dojo. Then hear four footsteps. "Ok, we're ready." Donnie said as I opened my eyes and get up. "Let's roll!"I said as I hear to the surface.
(At the surface~)
"Ok, so where are they?"I asked then I see the dumpster move a little then I used my x-ray eyes to see my turtles inside. "You've got to be kidding me?"I asked as I put my hand on my for head as my eyes turn back to normal. Then I see it go on slowly. "Worst invention ever."I said. Then I see a homeless guy suiting on the toilet of the machine pants down. I snickered. "Oh, no. Not the innocent eyes!"I said. Then he got rolled out as I sighed In relief. They made it by shredder's lair and shot a sausage at a foot. I sighed and snapped my fingers as the foot that is guarding the place burst to flames an melted. I rolled my eyes as came to the entrance as the guys come out. I walk to the doors and teleport us through it as we go full ninja mode and head for the lab. That is until raph got hip blast and we see bebop and rocksteady. "Surprise!" Rocksteady said. Then I see more foot appearing as I help raph up and gather my turtles. "Bye, bye."I said as we turned into water and became a puddle. "What?!" Bebop said. We appeared in the lab and I got hit by the 3 shredder mutants. "ALIX!!!" My turtles shout as I get up. Then I see raph got hit and see him hurt. "RAPHEAL!"I said as I dodge their attacks and went to him. I see miwa's cage with the brain worms in her head. I help him up and I shatter the glass and broke the bubble glass and got a brain worm as I throw the rest at the fan at the bottom along with the brain serum and destroy the recipe. "FALL BACK! FALL BACK!"I shout as they heard it and went to me. Once the henchmen appeared, they gasped as they see the broken glass. "BOOYAKASHA!"I said as I teleport us out of here and appeared at the lair. Each of them sit down as I give them a medical treatment. Once I finished, i head to the lab and put the brain worm in a glass container as it shrieks. "Ok, now how do I get rid of the body guards."I said thinking about the 3 shredder mutants. Then I gain an idea that I think I'm gonna need some help. "Oh, boy. I'm definitely a crazy girl."I said as I call every girl in here. Once Aaliyah comes in, she close the lab doors as I clear my throat. "Alright ladies, listen up. I have an idea that might help me and the guys get miwa back more easier. We have to get rid of the 3 shredder mutants."I said. "How will we do that?" April asked. I smirked and begin to tell the plan. They nodded and I smiled. "Alright, girl mission is a go!"I said as we all got out of the lab.
(At night~)
I got into my vision quest outfit and sneak by the entrance of the lair. I see gabby come in with a wolf skin outfit as her vision quest. "Let's roll!"I whisper as we left the lair.
(At the surface~)
We are jumping roof to roof as we get close to shredder's lair. We made it near shredder's lair and we smiled. "We're here! You know the plan?"I asked as she nodded. We sneakily went inside as I see rahzar asleep. We made it pass rahzar and fishface as I smiled. We jumped silently in the lab as we stay on guard. We then saw bebop appeared as we raised our arms up. Rocksteady came in. "I say we make girls borscht!" Rocksteady said. Bebop nodded agreeing with him and I laughed. "Really, you know that we're fire proof!"I said. They look at the mutagen and gain an idea. Which made me smirk. "Oh, no. Your not gonna put us in there. Right?"I asked pointing to the mutagen as bebop smiled. Then they both laugh maniacally as we acted scared. We've been put onto a giant cage above the mutagen. I hear a laugh as we look at bebop and rocksteady. "You're gonna make one freaky two-headed mutant girls. I Can't wait to see this." Bebop said as we look shocked. "A two-headed mutant girls? Go ahead, even though it's boring. Why not add something more into the mutagen. To create a super mutant."I said. "Hm, I like that idea. Let's add something to spice up the mix. Like shrimpy over there." Bebop said as we see the 3 shredder mutants pointing at the small ones. "Why not all 3?"I asked. "Da, it's perfect!" Rocksteady said as bebop opened a anchovie. "Come here, little buddies. It's dinner time, freaks!" Bebop said as the 3 shredder mutants jump up and got excited. Bebop throw the can in the mutagen and the 3 jump in. They high-fived at that cause they are gonna create mega shredder. "Wrong move!"I said as we felt a rumble and I teleport us out of the cage and to the side of the mutagen as the mega shredder comes out. I press a button on my watch and we run out of the lab. We made it out to see that they are huge. "Well that's something you don't see every day."I said. It walks as they frightened the city and we went after it. The tounge almost got grody from grody to the max but I hit him to get off of her. I look at the camera. "Ladies from the lair. Time for operation number 2: get mega shredder!"I said as me and my sister strike at it. It roar as we attacked. "Gabby, you lead everyone away from mega shredder. I have get the tongue, it's their weak spot."I said. We both nodded and attack it again by high ground. Then I got grabbed by mega shredder as I gasped. I struggle to get out as they stare at me. I hear a gasped as they put me in their mouth and been swallowed as I scream. Then I slide down all the way to the stomach but not the acid. I sighed in relief as I look at the acid. I see something swim as I reveal my fireballs. It critters as I stay on guard. I felt it rumble as I hold onto the side of the stomach. I felt it more rumble as I hold on tight. "Ok, time to fly!"I said as I fly up to the teeth. I cracked my Neck as I punch the teeth which cracked, then punch it again and again and finally broke through. I did my xena cry as I see all of the girls smiled. "ALIX!!!" They shout. "BOOYAKASHA!!!"I said as I jumped and cut off the toungue off as we landed. Once the brain also as the tongue landed it died and mega shredder look dizzy. I smiled as I grabbed one of the oil tanks, fly up and threw it inside it's mouth and fire blast in it also. Once I did, it exploded big as I flew down and green liquid pour down like rain. I look at the girls and did the xena yell along with the other girls. Once we stop, we head off to shredder's lair with a smirk.
'Best girls day ever!'