Sudden revelation

Jimin slowly walked towards the other boy. He had to admit, the youth was beautiful. Leaning against the brick wall of the school roof, the wall next to the door. He was quite the sight. Ethreal. His dark hair was laying softly over his eyes, his thin stature-almost alarmingly so-was leaning heavily against the bricks. It gave him a sort of...vulnerable quality. His wrists, they were so small, and jimin was the smallest in the group. He was slightly paler than normal. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing softly. If Jimin had the luxury, he could have just stood there, admiring the boy. It made him slight...shamed, to realize that he had hurt the other so deeply.
Jimin slowly walked forwards, his footsteps alerying the younger to his presence. Jungkook's eyes flew open and he jumped, panting from the sudden fear that had flooded his entire being. He slowly stood, keeping a wary gaze on Jimin, slowly backing up, fear clear in his shiny, doe brown eyes. Jimin felt some weird sort of pang pierce his heart, slowly shattering it into pieces. He clear his throat.
"Um, hello...again." jungkook simply stared at him. Eyes wary, guarded. "I..." jimin sighed, glancing towards Hobi, who was standing near the door, waiting. Watching them closely. "I am sorry. I should not have said such horrible things, I apologize. But, Taehyung needs your help." Jungkook's eyes sparked with...something...at the mention of Jimin's fellow 95 liner. Jimin was not sure what exactly it was, but he did notice it.
"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, in a soft, quiet voice. "What sort of help, does Taehyung need from me" jungkook asked, still wary, and tensing when Jimin attempted to move closer towards him. "No, stay, do not move close." Jungkook warned, caregully guarded still. Jimin paused, hands raised in a show of surrender.
"It is hard to explain." Jimin said huffily. They really did not have time for thism
"Try." Jungkook said stiffly, refusing to budge on the matter. His eyes showed determined resolution. He would not move until jimin explained himself. Desperately. words began to tumble out of Jimin's mouth. He needed to get this boy to taehyung. Pride be damned.
"Look, Jungkook-ah, Taehyung...he is in some sort of rage, an uncontrollable one. It happens...sometimes, but, we cannot seem to calm him down. So, please. Just, help me. I beg of you. If the guards find out that Taehyung has been fighting others, he will be in some big trouble, and probably put in solitery again. He hates solitary."
Jungkook noticed the flash of fear and worry for Taehyung towards the end. And, he had remembered something about Tarhyung saying how much he hated being alone. Jimin was not 100% sincere when he gave his apology. He could see that. He was apologizing, mostly out of hope that Jungkook would help Taehyung out. Jungkook sighed, shaking his bangs from his beautiful brown eyes. He moved forwards, to Jimin, and past him, before pausing.
"I know you are not sorry. I know you were not sincere with your apology." Jimin opened his mouth, probably in a futile attempt to refute what the other had said, but Jungkook would not allow it. "Enough, do not pretend to deny such claims when they are true. That is simply insulting." Jimin's heart was sagging. He should have just asked for help. Tears began to fill his eyes. The boy wouldn't help taehyung. He felt like an idiot. And he felt worry for taehyung. What would they do now?
"But you are worried for taetaehyungie." Jimin jerked his eyes up to meet Jungkooks sparkling ones. "Which is ypur redemption. I care about taetaehyungie, so i will help you, because that will help him." Jimin, wiping his tears with the back of his sleeve, thanked the boy. Jungkook just smiled lightly.
"Just take me to him."

Sorry, this was written on my phone whilst i am in the hospital. Please forgive any spelling errors.