explaining

After settling Jungkook down in the matress that Yoongi typically laid on, he turnes to face the other members, who were staring at him, waiting.
"Okay, so, first, I had no intention of ever picking a last member." The gasps of the other clearly showed him that they had not expected that. They stared at him with wide eyes. "I know it was selfish, but i could not help it. I felt we were fine. Why bring in another person? But, it did not take much to change my mind." Taehyung sighed. "I was really in a bad mood the day Jungkook came, and I was really not expecting him. I mean, I knew a roomaye was going to be there, but, hell, I had no idea what i was walking into." Taehyung laughed and shook his head fondly at the memory. "Jungkook was playing with one of my stuffed animals. It was a bunny, the one Jimin had got for me. At first, I was so angry. He was in MY room touching MY stuff. I ripped it from him and he sort of closed off. If you had seen the look on his face, ity would have destroyed you, every one of you. He looked so broken. I took one look into those eyes, but they were different. They were sorta innocent. It was so stunning and such a shock I did not have time to respond before he was crossing over to his side of the room and isolating himself. I wanted to make him feel better." The others were waiting, bated breath, frozen and suspended in the air. "So I went over to him, and gave him the bunny. You should have seen him Hyungs!" Taehyung gushed, eyes sparkly. "He was so happy! So, precious. We spent several hours talking after that. He made me so comfortable, and calm. He didn't irritate me like most do." He sighed heavily. "I chose Jungkook for several reasons. 1. He is younger than me. You know, I always wanted a donseang. Who knows when the next donseang is gonna come about. 2. He has a hidden side. You know, he was placed here for torturing most of his classmates, after years of bullying and taunging and mocking from them? He is scared of that side of him though. You saw what happened when he analyzed Jinnie-Hyung, so fast, without spending much time with him, and without really thinking. He is terrified of that part of him. His parents and thise stupid bullies did a number on him. But, we can nurture that potential, build it up, he could be our Ace. All the while, making sure he listens to us. He is so polite, you know, but he is also so scared of himself. We can build him to be better than all of us, but ensure he respects and obeys us. It would be a very, ideal, circumstance, especially since we are going out into the actual city soon. Jungkook has the youth, and the innocence, to use and lure others. Not to mention, he keeps me calm, which as odd as it is, is so refreshing."
The others looked at Taehyung, then each other. They could not deny that the other did have a point.
"Okay," jin said simply.
"Wait, really?" Taehyung was shocked, they never usually agreed to things like this.
"Yeah, show us, that he has potential, and he is in."
"Thank you so so so much!!" Taehyung latched onto Jin, before giggling, extremely happy.