awe

Jungkook didn't know how to handle what he was seeing. The eoom was absolitely beautiful. There were shelves full of comics, and movies, and shows, and even a television, and a couch bog enough for the seven of them. It was beautiful, and Jungkook could not help but be stunned into silence. Nobody had ever really bothered to celebrate his birthday, recognize it, hell, even wish him a happy birthday. But here was Taehyung, and his friends, who had done all of that and more, within the first few weeks of keeping him. He could not put his feelings into words, as tears filled his eyes, for the first time from joy, not sadness. The eyes the room with shock, and joy. The effort that had to be put into something like this.
Taehyung came up behind him, gripping his waist tightly, and putting his head on the younger's shoulder.
"Do you like it, Bunny?" He asked, whispering it into Jungkook's ear.
"It is so pretty," jungkook said, barely managing to keep his tears at bay. "This is for me?" He asked, tilting his eyes up to Namjoon. Namjoon floundered a bit. After all, it was the first time jungkook was asking him something, or really talking to him without prompting. He quickly managed to gain his senses and nodded vigorously.
"Yeah, we...you said you liked comics, and... and ironman, so me, and jinhyung, and hobihyung and sugahyung set it up, with help from taehyungah. We figured it could be a rest place for you, a bonding room, if you will. We...We wanted you to feel comfortable." Namjoon said, a bit softer. Jungkook smiled, eyes lighting up and rushed over to namjoon unable to stop himself as he launched towards him, wrapping the other into his embrace. Namjoon's eyes got comically wide, shock filling his features as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around the youth. He smiled, happy now.
They all had the younger's trust, his loyalty. It was something that was...nice. normally they didn't have to work so hard for it, and so now, having obtained exactly that, they felt a sense of accomplishment. They felt worthy. It was a real nice feeling.
They looked at Taehyung, and nodded once. Taehyung would have to somehow convince jungkook to go through with the branding, within the next 48 hours, it was worrying. But, that was something to worry about tomorrow. The hyungs had no doubt that Taehyung would manage to somehow get jungkook to agree to the painful procedure. The question that they were all curious about was how. It was no question that the boy was not exactly fond of extreme pain, which the branding would inflict upon him. They were sure Taehyung would figure something out, but the worry that Jungkook would not accept being branded weoghed on their mind, and Jungkook forced them to watch all of the iron man movies. At the end they had to say either they loved potts, or they had a mild dislike of stark, or loved him.