jin is a hyung

Taehyung and the others spoke a bit more.
"First thing first, you have to establish yourself as his hyungs. As of now, I am the only one he trusts. It probably did not help that Jiminie ripped him to shreds. The kid is here for torturing his classmates, but he has an incredibly low self esteem, and needs lots of praise. Tons of it. Remember how I kept telling him he did good? Jungkook is kind of like that. You have to tell him he i sdoing good when he is. Never hesitate. He likes pet names too. Except bunny," taehyung glared at his friends, his voice going low and dark. Growling. "Only I call him bunny." The others nodded acknowledging his words. "Of everyone, Jinhyung and jiminiehyung are probably going to have the hardest time with him acepting them. Jinhyung because he 'hurt'him, jiminie because jimin hurt him. The rest of you, you may be able to do better. But, it is key for him to accept you as his hyungs first. Before we can go further."
The stirring of a body caught their attention. Jungkook was waking up.
He jumped up and instantly hid behind taehyung. Taetaehyung chuckled. He was adorable.
"Jungkook-ah," jin said soothingly. Jungkook peaked over taehyung's shoulder at Jin. "I am not mad you know. I am impressed you managed to read me." Jungkook blinked heavily.
"So, so it was like a, like a test?" He asked tentatively.
"Yes, exactly, and you, sweetheart, are the first to pass with a hundred percent!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled.
"Even better than taetaehyungie?" He asked softly, a bit nervous. Jin nodded.
"Even better than taehyung, i was incredibly surprised, which was why i didn't say anything immediately. You know taehyung hold the record, which you then beat. I was so impressed i couldn't speak." Jungkook's eyes were now dazzling with pride. Taehyung had to give it to Jin, he knew how to handle this situation well.
"But," here Jin's voice got stern. "You still have to ask taehyung before reading anyone else okay? Taehyung needs to give you permission, understand?"
"Yes! Thank you hyung!!" Jungkook said happily jumping into Jin's arms and hugging him tightly. Jin was frozen solid, not processing the hug, until it was almost too late, but before Jungkook could get away, he wrapped the boy in a big hug.