Chapter 21

Chaeyoung sat beside Yoongi who wore a white shirt and a leather jacket with black pants. Taehyung and Jungkook was in front of them, chewing bubblegums with such passion to look like gangsters. Chaeyoung wore a cap and the same thing as Yoongi, Momo was beside her who wore a black shirt with a black pencil skirt. Dahyun, Irene, Seulgi and Jimin was also in front of them, staring at Vernon's gang ferociously.

"Chae, are these the guys who messed with you?" Jungkook asked with his deep voice, almost growling with how raspy it was.

Chaeyoung answered, "yep, I'm sure they're the ones."

Taehyung walked closer to them, only two more steps and he's close to Vernon. He frowned and glared at them, "how dare you mess with my sister!" He asked with his raspy voice, like a thunder, they were startled with how loud his growl was.

Vernon smirked, trying to hide his fear, "you're nothing against my fist!" He let his fist punch through air but Taehyung caught it on time before it hit his face, holding Vernon's fist as he punched his guts making the latter kneel down in pain, Taehyung kicked his face which made his head turn to the side and blood seeped out of his nose.

"Anyone?" Taehyung asked with pride, the guys looked at their leader and yelled,

"Prepare for war!" They all launched theirselves towards Taehyung but thankfully, Jungkook and Jimin already was prepared for this kind of situations, considering that Jimin has a black belt in taekwondo and Jungkook served as his apprentice. Yoongi, on the other hand, just walked towards one guy and punched the hell out of him.

The girls didn't just watch, Irene specifically targetted Vernon and kicked his gut over and over again until Seulgi grabbed her away from the guy. Irene is known for her hatred towards man, except for her friends. Chaeyoung fought with them while Momo and Dahyun helped each other to finish one guy.

The 9 of them against 9 of Vernon's gang, of course, they won against Vernon's gang. When the fight finished, all of them were on the ground, screaming in pain as Namjoon slowly approached them.

"I just told you to teach them a lesson, not like this." Namjoon stared at Vernon's face.

"Don't worry, they did a great job." Jin proudly smiled, he kneeled down in front of Vernon and grabbed his hair, making him face him.

"Vernon.. was it?" Jin asked, "next time you visit, please take your manners inside. Or else worse than this will happen to you." He said.

Vernon gulped and nodded, standing up slowly, he called his gang and they walked away like coward dogs, some dragged their bodies because of how painful it was.

"Taehyung was really violent." Seulgi commented.

Jungkook nodded, "that's what they get for messing with his sister."

"But isn't Eunji the one they messed with?" Irene asked, adjusting her boots.

Yoongi shrugged, "she was the one. But I guess Taehyung took it as Chaeyoung."

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm pretty sure Chaeyoung called me earlier and told me to get that Vernon one leather jacket. Also, Momo told me he called Chaeyoung a shortie."

Chaeyoung frowned, "you didn't need to share the shortie one." She facepalmed herself.

"Anyways, now that's done, what'll we do?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon shrugged, "you're free to go anywhere. I don't know. Your group always does whatever you want."

Chaeyoung nodded, "I'll go with Namjoon-Oppa."

"Do you need--" she cut Taehyung's words.

"No, you don't need to wait for me. Just stay in my studio if you want. I have things to do." She waved goodbye and chased Namjoon until she walked beside them.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked casually as he had his hands on his pocket while Jin walked beside him.

"Where does Eunji usually hang out?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

Jin chuckled, "she usually hangs out in her own studio in dance building, if she's not there, she's in the library." He informed.

Chaeyoung nodded, "thanks! I'll go on ahead." She said and ran away towards where she was going.

"Why did you tell her?" Namjoon whined.

"Hush, I feel like Chaeyoung and Eunji would be best of friends. Or anything, they'll be more than that."

Namjoon groaned, "you're not a fortune teller."

Jin hummed, staring at Chaeyoung's frame while running, "but I do feel that Chaeyoung will help Eunji."

"But she doesn't even know Eunji!" Namjoon argued, opening the door to his office as Jin walked behind him, closing the door.

"But they can get to know each other?" Jin countered.

Namjoon shook his head, "you don't know how high Eunji's walls are."

Jin smirked, "trust me, I know more than that."

okay so what am i doing again? oH RIGHT!

so im very sorry with how crappy this filler chapter is, really sorry. not that im blaming Itzy but its all because of Itzy's Dalla Dalla. LIKE, HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YUNA BE AS SEXY AND CUTE?!?!? AND SHE'S 15!! (idk if its true) AND IM HERE SITTING ON A CHAIR, LOOKING LIKE A POTATO, WAITING FOR TWICELAND PH TO HAPPEN.

shes like a year older than me and its making me overthink about my existence 💁