Chapter 17

Chaeyoung hummed happily while sitting on the backseat of Taehyung's car. Yes, Taehyung has a car but it's Jungkook who is driving since people don't really trust Taehyung when he's driving. They just want to live.

Also, the reason why Chaeyoung is humming happily is because she just got Sana, Tzuyu and Mina's numbers. The four of them exchanged numbers and Chaeyoung immediately saved Mina's because she felt so.

These past days, Chaeyoung can't explain what's happening to her. Her cold self is slowly being warm to other people, including strangers she just met and sometimes she hates how vulnerable she can be whenever she's around Mina. She built the wall around her heart up high that it took Taehyung 7 years to climb to the top yet Mina just smiled at her one time and damn, the wall collapsed instantly in one snap and Chaeyoung isn't happy about it. Although those thoughts of hatred were always washed away whenever Mina is around her line of sight.

"Ah Chae, I forgot to tell you, Namjoon-hyung said that he's got the files."

"Ah really?" Chaeyoung asked. "I also forgot about that." She scratched her eyebrow.

"Anyways, we'll meet later in his office. Be ready." Taehyung said.

Chaeyoung hummed, "why should I even prepare?"

"You'll see later." Taehyung smiled into the mirror, meeting Chaeyoung's curious eyes. Chaeyoung shook her head before focusing on the view again.

—●●●●—

Chaeyoung and Taehyung went ahead towards Namjoon's office while Jungkook parked the car in the usual parking lot. While walking, students can't help but be mesmerized with how perfect the two artists were walking together. Not to mention the fact that both of them were really talented students inside the campus and they were called the AeUng Duo. Some gazed at Chaeyoung with relief that she's alright, sure that she's popular among students but some fans of hers are still worried about her safety. Without Chaeyoung, there is no Chaengcasso.

Chaeyoung sighed once she felt all the gazes on her again, she just wished that people would not go crazy about her as if she's a celebrity or something. Taehyung just hummed while walking, smiling to people that smiles at him and at last, he stopped in front of a brown door, he opened it without knocking and revealed a very comfortable office.

In the middle of the room, there sat Kim Namjoon who had paperworks on his table while a boy with broad shoulder sat beside him. The noise that the door created made their eyes turn to the door and soon when the unknown boy looked at Chaeyoung, his eyes sparkled and he stood up before crushing Chaeyoung into a hug.

"Son Chaeyoung!" He exclaimed while hugging Chaeyoung. The girl, on the other hand, was suffocating since his body was really manly.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Jin, please sit back down beside me. We have an important meeting."

Jin looked back at Namjoon and pouted, "but honey, I'm a big fan of Chaengcasso~ you know that~"

Namjoon smiled, revealing a dimple on his cheek. "I know very well, but we really do have to discuss something. Please just behave beside me."

"In this moment, Chaengcasso is just an ordinary human." Namjoon added.

Jin cutely whined and sat beside Namjoon, he crossed his arms before pouting and releasing a loud huff. But Namjoon didn't care, because he was used to his boyfriend's antics. Jin usually did this to get Namjoon's attention and sometimes it works but sometimes it does not.

Chaeyoung stared at the two, at one glance, you won't even think that the two of them are gay, most importantly, lovers. Namjoon had a posture of a King's as his black hair was combed up to emphasize his normal forehead, his spectacle perfectly adding to his charisma while his slender fingers were propped on the table, carefully organizing the papers on his table.

Now, Jin was different from Namjoon. Sure, he had broad shoulder and  manly facial features but Chaeyoung can't help but hear the high-pitched voice of his and how his brown hair had bangs that hid his forehead, his lips were puffy. He had the attitude of a Queen and Namjoon is his King if that's what Chaeyoung is thinking.

"So then, Chaeyoung. Please sit first." Namjoon started and gestured to the chair. Chaeyoung obliged.

Namjoon cleared his throat again, "so I searched through the University's files and found the ballet section. It seems though that only a few students are in ballet class and there is no teacher for it."

"What? How about those who attend the classes?" Chaeyoung asked.

Namjoon shook his head, "they're being teached but by a fellow student. She's the best ballerina in the University."

Chaeyoung gulped, "have you seen this girl yet?"

Namjoon's smile widened, "yes I have. In fact, I watched one of her performances and I must say, that she's a very talented one."

Chaeyoung's ears perked.

"She had her hair dyed in red but soon dyed it with black and is long, she usually practices in the garden in lunch time."

Chaeyoung's eyes twinkled and her ears couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What's her name?" Taehyung asked, because it seemed like Chaeyoung was in no mind to ask a normal question.

Namjoon lend Chaeyoung a paper from the document he was holding, Chaeyoung eagerly took the paper and roamed her eyes around it, reading every word with such intensity. Soon, her eyes found what she was looking for and her heart was beating so fast from the anticipation.

A picture was printed on the paper and information was below.

Name: Lee Eunji Sharon

Age: 21
Birthdate: March 26, 1997
Born in: Seoul, South Korea

Chaeyoung smiled triumphantly, she's sure that she's found the ballerina she's looking for.

just pretend it isnt mina

I CANT

THIS CHAPTER IS TOO MUCH OF A SPOIL CHAPTER IHATEMYSELF