Chapter 2

While walking towards her studio, she saw the lights were open and she was certain her friends were here now. She neared the room and heard voices.

"Chaengcasso, oh, Chaengcasso! Wherefore are thou?" She heard a voice and the start of people laughing.

She sighed and opened the door, "I'm here." She said and walked inside, kicking the door closed and she took her hoodie down and set her bag on the floor.

"Great! Vante was here crying on your whereabouts." Jimin or Chimchim, grinned. His eyes suddenly squinted and his eyeballs were no more seen.

"Yah, quit smiling like that! It scares the crap out of me. You look like a kid who lost his eyesight." Someone from the corner shouted.

Chaeyoung turned to see a guy holding a can of soda and grinning like a kid. He wore a hoodie like Chaeyoung's but his had stars in it, like a galaxy. His hair was brown and he stylishly had black strands of hair.

"What is Jeon Jungkook of Music Department doing in my studio?" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes.

Jungkook faked a gasp, he held his chest and one hand on his cheek, "Son Chaeyoung of Art Department, am I not allowed here?" He dramatically frowns.

Vante steps up, he approaches Chaeyoung. "Yah! I am Kim Taehyung of Art Department and he's my lover! How dare you raise your voice to you senior!" He held his hand as if he was about to slap Chaeyoung but it stopped midway.

Someone clapped from behind them, they all turned to look and it was a girl who looked younger, she had her hair up in a messy bun as she wore round glasses that mostly added attention to her eyes.

"Great acting. Now, if you all excuse me, I have to check if your brains are still in the right spot." She said and approached each one of them to knock their heads, she hummed. "Good, all of them are still in the right place."

Chaeyoung sighed, "Bae Joohyun, why are you here? Not to be rude but you weren't invited." She massaged her temples.

Joohyun smirked, "was I not? Oh well, I heard someone dramatically gasp inside and I had the urge to open this door." She pointed at the white door. "Besides, I'm an Actress here. From Theater Department, yoo-hoo~"

Jungkook smirked, "Irene, you better text your lover or else that bear will search the whole campus for you like she did last semester."

Irene sighed, "I know, I know. That bear of mines just doesn't want me gone in her line of sight." She said and fished out her phone, tapping can be heard throughout the room.

Despite their age-gaps, they never did call each other with honorifics and such. They all treated each other as if they were in the same age. They supported each other in their group of friends. In fact, their group was called the Holy Group, not only because they served natural and outstanding talent, they also featured extraordinary visuals. Their faces were really known.

"Are we left behind?" A voice sounded from the door and it opened, revealing four people. They all went in one by one.

"It is I, Kim Dahyun of Music Department. I'm sorry I was late, I wasn't informed of this reunion." She politely bowed and later on giggled when the taller girl beside her held her waist.

"And I am Hirai Momo of Dance Department. I'm Park Jimin's senior despite his senior year in Art Department." She grinned and threw Jimin a mocking face.

She always mocked Jimin about her being his senior. He took double-major, Art and Dance, he always made time for both majors. And look at him now, both popular for both majors, he really is deserving for his title, Dancing Artist.

And beside Momo, there was a girl by her height, her eyes were squinted cutely as she stared at Irene.

"Ah, this is Kang Seulgi of Music Department! My lover!" Irene rejoiced dramatically as she pulled Seulgi's arm and went back to her seat.

"And I'm Min Yoongi, from Music Department. Jesus, I need sleep." He said and collapsed on the sofa where Chaeyoung was sitting.

Chaeyoung facepalmed herself and massaged her temples. She hated noise pollution but she can't hate her friends, so she just hates herself when she wants. Also, it's their inside joke whenever they talk so formally with each other as if they were in the olden days, just to tease Chaeyoung. Because they know that Chaeyoung sometimes wish she was born in the early generations.

And Chaeyoung swore that she loves these annoying humans more than she loves herself.

so this is like
ill update 3 chaps today for fun