Prologue

" SANSKAAAAAAR!!!" A girl scream his name a the top of her voice watching the dreadful thing in front of her eyes she never thought in her worst nightmare.

She was feeling helpless to do anything for her love who was getting unconscious. Two men who were beating him constantly. He was bleeding. Another two person were holding her so that she shouldn't go to him . Another man came there and tell them to leave him. He take out his gun and look at her with smirking smile.

" Nooooo!!!! Don't do this pls. Pls kill me but not him.. pls SANSKAAR!!! PLS GET UP!!! She shout his name.

The man showed no reaction on her pleading and pointed the gun to his forhead. Sanskar open his tired eyes only to see her crying for him. He tried to move his hand but they were holding him tight. He was feeling no strength in his body.

" Pls don't kill him.. what have I done to u.. why r u all doing this? Pls don't...!!" Her words remain incomplete as she heard the bullet sounds. Her eyes get closed in fear.

.
..
.

" Throw him down" man ordered as they were in under construction building at high floor.

.
..
.

she felt something prick in her skin. She was injected and started getting unconscious still crying to leave her. He will die..

.
..
Then main member called someone and tell " IT'S DONE!!".

the story of revenge and regrets AND LOVE .

THE REVENGE that will break someone.
THE REGRET that will drown someone in guilt.
THE LOVE that will be unconditional but will that remain forever???

But whose revenge and whose regret???? And most importantly WHY??