Back On Earth

(Keith's Perspective.)

(Massive time skip. Their daughters name is, Andromeda Faye McClain. They call her Anna for short. More about her in future chapters. Like I said, timeline not in order.)

When we land down Lance shuffles nervously in place. I grab his hand and he looks at me.

"Don't be nervous. They're your family."

"I know. I've just changed a lot. It's been a long time since we left."

"It'll be okay."

"We ready?"

Allura asks while stepping up with Anna.

"I think so."

I reply while taking the baby into my arms.

"Okay, Coran let's open the doors."

"On it Princess."

We wait as the familiar chink of the door sounds through the ship before they slowly start to open. Everyone steps up beside us as the doors finally open. The first thing that can be seen is the Garrison. In front are groups of people who are watching with wide eyes. When they see us whispers make their way throughout the crowds.

I hold Anna tightly to me and brace myself for what's to come first. A man steps out and all of us seem to groan as we recognize our least favorite teacher. Iverson comes to a stop at the small ramp and looks up at us.

"Lance McClain, Katie Holt, Hunk Garrett, Takashi Shirogane, and Keith Kogane."

He says before looking over to Allura and Coran.

"What the hell happened?"

Shiro walks down the ramp and stops a few feet away.

"If you let us in we'll explain everything. We don't mean any harm and I think you're gonna wanna hear our story."

He looks over the castle and nods slowly.

"I agree."

Shiro turns to us and nods. We all make our way down the ramp to stop next to Shiro.

"First we'd like to contact our families and let them know we're okay."

Shiro says for us.

"We can do that and get you all situated into rooms."

His eyes land on me and Anna in my arms.

"We'll get a crib as well."

His eyes scan her over for a second before he continues.

"Who's room?"

"Ours."

His eyes move to Lance.

"What?"

"Me and Keith."

Lance replies. Iverson stares at him for a second before sighing.

"Okay. We'll talk after you all get situated."