Lotor Is A Creep In This Fic... Sorry?

(Lance's Perspective.)

"I will take everything you love."

Lotor seethes before pushing me away.

"I always win."

"LANCE?!"

I turn at my name and Lotor laughs.

"Ah. Just who I wanted to see."

He walks over to the door it opens to reveal Keith. He's holding his bayard and before he can turn to see Lotor he's yanked to the side. I watch in horror as Lotor kisses him viciously. Keith stands there in shock as Lotor holds him closely by the waist. I find my throat dry as Lotor pulls away smirking and turns to me.

"Score."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lance."

I look over at him cautiously as he reaches out.

"Please talk to me."

"He kissed you."

He tilts his head to the side and his face pinches up in confusion.

"That didn't mean anything. You should know that."

"But it does. That was him claiming you."

"Claiming me?"

Keith says angrily.

"He can't claim me. I choose who I want to be with and I chose you."

"Lotor won't give up. Besides, why would you want me instead of him? He's a space prince. I'm just a boy from Cuba."

"Lance, what the fuck? I chose you. I choose you! I would rather have you than him! Why the fuck would you even consider the opposite?!"

I blink at him in surprise.

"You know what?! FUCK YOU!"

He snaps before getting up and storming out. I stare after him in shock.

"Fuck me?"

I scramble to my feet and run out the door.

"KEITH!"

He ignores me and continues to stalk down the hall.

"HEY!"

I run after him and once I get close enough I pull him back.

"Lan-"

Before he can say anything else I ram my mouth against his. He gasps in response and I use his shock to push against him. We hit the wall a little to hard but neither of us care.

"Lance..."

He groans.

"Sh."

He obeys and his hands come to rest on the sides of my face as he pulls me even closer. I run my hands up under his shirt to feel the muscles that lie hidden under his flawless skin. He trembles under my touch and we both pull away gasping for breath.

"I love you."

He whispers breathlessly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."