Bullies

Harry’s POV

          I saw how tired Gracie was. Not just physically but mentally.

“Uncle Harry, your phone is ringing!” Jawaad told me holding my phone up.

I looked at the ID and smiled. “Hey love.”

“I missed you so much.” Lexi told me.

“Me too babe. And don’t worry the house is clean and I didn’t ruin anything!”

She laughed. “Good boy. How’s Grace?”

I sighed. “She’s…well…the same.”

“Look, how about you bring the kids over to our house when I get back and we’ll keep them with us for a few days to let her rest.”

“I don’t know if we can let her stay alone.”

“But that is exactly what she needs right now. Maybe these few days will help her? I’ll be home in an hour anyways so I better see you three over there.”

“I have to take the kids to school. It’s their last week before their summer vacation. I’ll take some of their clothes with me.”

“Alright babe! I’ll see you soon. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

-------

Gracie’s POV

“Are you sure Harry?” I asked him.

“I’m positive. Lexi wants to see them and you need to rest. Lexi will be back from her parent’s house in less than 30 minutes. I already packed their clothes and I’m taking them to school. You have 3 days to yourself shorty. Oh and you don’t have a say in this.”

I sighed. “But I’ll miss them too much.”

“It’s only three days.”

After that he didn’t let me say anything else. I hugged the twins and told them to behave. They were way happier than I thought they would be. Harry really doesn’t know what he got him and Lexi into.

I had the house to myself and it was…it just wasn’t what I thought it would be. I went inside my room and opened the closet. His clothes were still there in their normal spot. His smell was still there. I held one of his t-shirts and brought it closer to my face. I need him. I miss him. I love him.

I lay down on the way too big and lonely bed with his shirt next to me and closed my eyes.

-----------

(A/N: This is where the story is now in the past. When it’s back in the present I’ll tell you guys)

---------------

“Hey creep.” An annoying voice was heard from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. “What the hell do you want Amy?”

“Oh look, a sad Styles.” Robert said from beside her.

“Okay what do both of you want? You’ve spent like the whole damn year picking on me. What now?!” I yelled at them.

“Did an all too good looking Malik make you sad now?” She said.

“You know we aren’t even going out. We’re just friends.”

“You know that he’s only with you because he feels sorry for you.” Rob said. “He told me that himself. He feels sorry for you because you’re pathetic.”

Tears were on the verge of coming down but I couldn’t do that.

“Zayn would never say that. Stop lying.”