The London Eye

Please remember to vote! (still flashback)

-----------

“But…we’ll just go tomorrow.” I told him.

“No. You promised. We’re going right now.”

“Zayn, it’s 8 at night, I doubt they’re still open.”

“They close at 11.”

“How the hell do you know?”

“Stop trying to change the subject and get up.”

I groaned as I got up and wore my flip flops.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll be right next to you.”

As we stepped out of the building I immediately snuggled closer to Zayn. “Damn, it gets cold at night.”

He wrapped his arm around me. “Do you want me to get you your jacket?”

“No it’s fine. It’s only 3 minutes away.” I said as we continued walking.

As we walked, I looked around the cold, dark, but surprisingly busy street of London. As much as I thought it looked beautiful during the day, it looks even better at night.

“We’re here babe.”

I looked at the shop and suddenly got nervous. “How about we come back tomorrow?”

Zayn chuckled as he grabbed my arm and dragged me inside towards the front desk. “Good evening, we can still get tattoos right now right?”

I looked at the guy sitting by the desk and got even more nervous. He was huge, his muscles were seriously huge and every inch of skin was covered with tattoos.

“Yes we do, what kind of tattoos would you like? Or do you want to look at the types we have?”

“My girlfriend and I want to get matching tattoos.”

The guy looked at me and smiled. “First time?”

I nodded.

“It won’t hurt a lot after the needle penetrates your skin a few times.”

“Needle?” I squeaked as I squeezed Zayn’s arm.

The guy chuckled. “How about you watch your boyfriend first and then you go next? It’ll make you less nervous.”

I nodded hesitantly as he led us inside. “I’m Bob by the way and Rick will be in here in a few minutes to start. By then, you’ll probably know what you want.”

We both nodded as he left us.

“Zayn…”

“Love, just calm down. Your hand will feel numb after a few minutes.” He said trying to calm me down. “You still want the yin yang tattoo right?”

(A/N: Some people spell it “ying yang” but it’s spelt “yin yang”)

“Yeah, it’s the smallest thing.”

He chuckled. “Stop stressing.”

The door opened and an even bigger guy with more tattoos walked in. “Hello, I’m rick. I’m your tattoo artist. I was told you wanted matching tattoos?”

“Hey, I’m Zayn.” He said as he shook his hand. “And yeah, we want matching yin yang tattoos on our wrists.”

“Okay. And you are?” He said as he looked at me.

“Scared.” I squeaked.

Both of them laughed.

“I’m Gracie.” I talked again as I shook his hand.