Surprise

If you didn’t check out the first chapter of “Secrets”, check it out now and vote please! I would really love continuing it!

Remember to vote! 20 votes for next chapter!

(For the picture that's attached to this chapter, only look at the dress, not the girl ok?)

--------------------------------------------

(Third Person’s POV):

“O-Oh…my god…” She breathed as she saw the empty hospital room.

Empty room as in it seemed like nobody had been there for the past two and a half years. With tears brimming in her wide eyes, she turned to Harry. “W-Where’s…Where’s Zayn?” She asked, not wanting to hear her thoughts being said.

Her thoughts? Something bad had happened to Zayn.

“Hey Hey, shorty, calm down.” Harry told his sister.

“Why is his room empty?! Where are his clothes?! Harry tell me!” She was losing it.

“Before you lose it, check the card on the bed.”

Gracie turned around confused as she saw the card. She quickly walked over to the bed and picked up the card.

Love, we’re going to play a game, alright? With every clue I’ll give you, you’re going to go to a certain place and at that certain place there will be another clue and something special. Don’t worry about me, I’m waiting for you.

Forever yours,

-Zayn.

P.S. GRACIE THIS IS LOUIS! I waited until Zayn left the room to tell you that you have him totally whipped as hell! Forever yours? What is he Shakespeare?? Have fun, Gracie!

Even though she was nervous as hell, she couldn’t help but laugh at the last part that Louis added. “Idiot.” She mumbled as she turned around, expecting to meet the eyes of her brother, but was surprised when she saw Eleanor and Rachel.

“When did you guys get here?” She asked them.

They both smiled. “Your first clue.” Eleanor said as she gave her the card.

Walk out with Eleanor and Rachel, the car is outside. I hope you like what’s in it.

-Z

“Okay, what the hell is going on?!”

Rachel laughed. “Come on, let’s get to the car.”

They grabbed her hand as they led her outside where the car was parked. They both sat in the front, leaving a very confused Gracie to sit in the back. But as she got in the car, she was surprised by another card and a small box.

Here’s a little present for you. This one is for the first anniversary I missed. Did you actually think I’d get the bracelet without its necklace? I can’t wait to see you. I love you.

-Z

(Gracie’s POV):

I put the card down, and grabbed the box, with shaky hands. What did he mean by that note? What could he possibly be thinking of?

I took a deep breath as I opened the box, only to gasp when I saw what was inside of it. I could already feel the tears on my cheek as I closed my eyes and let my emotions take over.

I looked at the necklace again and smiled through my tears.

Pearls.

Triple layered pearl necklace.