Wedding Ring

(Still in the past!) Remember to vote please and read authors note at the end! Important!

-----------------------------

I looked in the mirror at my gigantic stomach and smiled.

“Hey babies. I know you probably can’t even hear me and I’m talking to myself, but I really don’t care. I can’t wait until you two are in my arms.” A tear rolled down my cheek.

Fucking hormones.

“Your daddy and I agreed that we don’t want to know both of your genders until I give birth to you. It will make it so much better.” I spoke as I sat down on the bed. “You two are very lucky to have Zayn as your father. He’s the most amazing person you could ever meet.”

“And your mother is the most amazing girl in this world.”

I looked up at Zayn who was walking towards me with a smile on his face as he knelt down and put his hand on my stomach. “I love her and you two so much and I’m going to give you my life. I’m going to give you the best life there is and I will never leave you. I love you three too much to do that.”

I smiled as I started wiping away more tears.

Pregnancy seriously makes you an emotional wreck.

“Thank you so much for not walking out on me.” I told Zayn as I cupped his face in my hands. “I love you so much.”

He smiled as he looked into my eyes. “Baby, my life would mean nothing if I didn’t have you. You’re my everything.” He spoke as he wiped away my tears.

“5 more months.” I whispered.

He chuckled. “Yeah, 5 more months until these rascals are out of that pretty stomach of yours.”

I scoffed. “It’s anything but pretty. Look how huge I am.”

He rolled his eyes. “I think that’s a normal thing in pregnancy? For your stomach to grow?”

I giggled. “Funny.”

He smiled and kissed my cheek. “We really need to get out of this apartment and get a real house.”

“Baby, we’re fine here. I mean, I moved in with you and we have an extra room for the twins.”

He shook his head. “No, I don’t want my kids to wake up in the middle of the night because of anyone above us or next to us yelling or making noise.”

“Honey, you’re doing so much already. We can’t afford to buy a new house.”

He sighed and stood up. “I feel like I’m going to be a failure.”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. “A failure? Zayn what the hell made you think that? You’re doing so much already! You’re almost done with your English major, you’re working with Rick and you’re taking care of me better than anyone else would.”

“But I can’t afford to buy a house. I can’t afford to have my kids live in luxury.”

“Baby, look at me.” I said as he cupped his face in my hands making him look down at me. “If living in luxury means you busting your ass off and us not seeing you a lot, then fuck luxury. We’re fine here. We’re fine where we’re at right now and with time, we will buy a house. We don’t need it right away baby. It’s not important.”

He sighed. “I…I don’t know. I just want to make you happy.”

“I am happy. I’m happy with you next to me. Hell, I’d be happy if I was living in a tent if you’re with me. What’s important to me is that we’re next to each other and we’re able to get what we need. What’s important. All the other crap can wait.”