Please Read!

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't an update but i promise i will update in a couple of hours okay? 

I need your help on something okay?

When i post the new chapter, and NO it will not be the last one. This fanfic is about 25-30 chapters long okay? So when i post the new chapter, i need you to read the author's note there because i'll most likely post a new book, like the prologue of a new book okay? So i will tell you that in the new chapter and if you would like, check out the prologue for the new book (it will be posted seperately from this fanfic) and if it gets enough votes and comments from now until i finish this fanfic, i will continue it and you never know i might post the first chapter before i finish this one. 

So look out for that okay??

And second, if anyone wants to co-write a fanfic, go to ZAYNLOVER4EVER1 because she's looking for someone to write a new book with her. Message her or write on her board or anything ok just let her know! 

And in a couple hours i will have the next chapter up and the prologue of the new book, (which by the way is called "Secrets")

AND if anyone knows how to make edits, can you please make me one of Lily Collins and Zayn for the new fanfic

And one of Chloe Moretz and Zayn for this fanfic.

Comment if you like the idea of a new book!

Thank you!