ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE IMP!

Hey lovlies!

Sorry if you thought this was another chapter.

Still didnt reach 20 votes on the last one.

BUT i need to ask a few questions and i would love if you would answer EACH question in the comments.

Here we go!

Q#1: do you guys really like the new fanfic "secrets"? Be honest.

Q#2: Would you like me to post another chapter to the new fanfic to get a better idea of it?

Q#3: (i think this will be the best one): Do you guys want me to make this fanfic a bit longer? You know add a little drama and stuff...because i really cant get myself to end it. It wont be reallyyyy long but it will be acceptable. It wont drag on, i promise because i have a few more ideas for this but its all up to you guys! Do you want me to end it with two more chapters or do you want me to make it longer?

Q#4: how many of you guys will help spread the word of this fanfic and my new one?

Please answer! Like for each answer put #1 and so on so i could know the answer to each question.

Oh and Zayn Malik is hot.

I love you guys!

And Zayn Malik

And wwa concert movie is tomorrow well today since its 2:10 a.m. but yeah and im going to watch it! I cant believe this will be their second movie! Im so proud of our boys!

Please vote for this book and for the new zayn one! Please! I love writing and i love it more when people enjoy my writing!

I love you guys so much for supporting me! And almost 1k votes on the book!! I cant believe this! Thank you so much!!

If you want to ask any questions, message me on here or follow me on twitter and i follow back right away when im awake lol and you can dm me there!

Twitter: @ZAYNbradfordZM