Chapter 2- The Prankster Strikes Again

"You won't get away, Phantom Theif!" Detective Shuichi said as he chases him.

Kokichi runs through the street. He looks over his shoulder, seeing that the detective is still chasing him.

He smiles and chuckles. The Phantom theif enjoys playing the chase game with the detective.

The Queen of England calls Detective Shuichi because She fears that the Phantom theif might strike again. So, the young detective found a bunch of riddles that was scattered around in London.

He figured out where the phantom theif will strike again: the London Museum where they will present the red diamond, tonight.

Now, the Detective is trying to catch him, Not losing his sights on him.

"Run. Run. Run. As Fast as you can. You can't catch me! I'm the Phantom Theif~" He sings as he runs to the left side of the building.

Suddenly, it was starting to lightly rain. The moon is shining. The two boys are still playing this cat and mouse game.

The phantom theif moves left and right through the alley. Just as The Phantom theif thought he can finally escape, he meets a dead end. He has nowhere to run.

The mischievous theif turns around and sees the detective finally catches up to him. He's breathing heavily because of all the running.

Once his breathing is normal again, detective Shuichi looks at the phantom theif and chuckles.

"Sorry to RAIN on your parade but your stealing days are over!" The detective said.

'He's cute when he uses a pun joke. ' He thought.

"Alright! You win. Here's the red diamond." He said as he gives him the red diamond.

Shuichi is suspicious. This is way too easy. Surely, the phantom theif would have an escape plan. The small phantom theif looks at him, knowing what the young detective is thinking.

"There's a reason why I brought you here~" The Phantom their said as he winks at him.

"Huh?! T-Then why did you brought me here?" Detective Shuichi questions as he lightly blush.

The Phantom theif looks at the blushing detective and smiles.

"I've got you right where I want you, Mister Detective~"

Then, The phantom theif brings the detective's face closer to him and kisses his lips.

Detective Shuichi blushes and kisses him back

Detective Shuichi blushes and kisses him back. They are enjoying this moment, in the rain. The young detective's heart is beating.

Finally, they finished kissing. The two boys looked at each.