Chapter 24: Don't Go

“That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.”

- George Eliot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, 10:30 Am

Kokichi sighs as he looks at the calandar on the wall of the kitchen.

Today is friday....the day Shuichi is leaving.

Kokichi got three presents for Shuichi.

"You still have time to go see Shuichi" His mother said.

"I know, Mom." He replies.

He went out of the house and goes to Shuichi's house. It really pains him to see Shuichi's Aunt and uncle getting their suitcases out and put inside the trunk of the car.

There was a sign that said in front of the house: For Sale

Kokichi could not believe that Shuichi is leaving Japan and is going to London. That's really far away.

Thinking about it hurts Kokichi's heart even more.

Shuichi's aunt saw Kokichi coming.

"Oh hello Kokichi. Shuichi is in his bedroom, packing his things.

Kokichi said thank you to her and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Shuichi finishes packing his things when he heard a knock on the door.

He opens the door and it's his boyfriend, Kokichi Ouma. He even sees three presents.

"Hey Shuichi. I got you these special presents." Kokichi said.

Shuichi smiles and thanks Kokichi.

He opens the first gift. It was a journal.

"If your emo mode turns on, write it down." Kokichi teases.

"Thanks." Shuichi chuckles.

He opens the second gift. It is a Funko Pop figure of Sherlock Holmes.

"Mr.Chuckles is the one who suggested this gift." Kokichi said.

"Aww! Tell Mr.Chuckles that I love this gift." He replies, smiling

Finally, the third gift is very special. When he opens it, it was a gold heart shape locket.

He opens the locket. There is a picture of Kokichi in it.

"Thank you. I will never lose this locket. I keep it forever." Shuichi whispers.

Kokichi smiles as the ultimate detective wears it around his neck.

"I love you so much, Kokichi."

Shuichi then kisses Kokichi and gently pins him on the wall.

The boys both enjoy the kiss. They don't want this to end.

Kokichi loved the warmth of Shuichi's soft lips. It was a passionate kiss. Shuichi enjoys kissing Kokichi's precious lips.

The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you've really wanted to kiss them for a long time.

"Shuichi, it's time to go." His uncle yells.

Then, the boys stops kissing. Both of them it isn't going to be easy.

"This sucks..."

"I know."

Shuichi packs his two gifts into his suitcase. Together, the boys went downstairs and went outside.

The navy haired boy got his suitcase and puts it in the trunk of the car. Finally, he looks at Kokichi.

"I'm going to miss you. Thank you for everything, Kokichi." Shuichi said.

Suddenly, Kokichi could not hold his sadness any longer as tears fell from his eyes.

He doesn't want to let Shuichi go. He wants him to stay. He wants him physically here. It's never gonna be the same. Now, he's moving away.

"Please...don't go Shuichi." Kokichi sobs.

Shuichi tearfully hugs Kokichi.

Shuichi whispers to him.

"Even though, I"m moving away, our love story will never end. I will always think of you."

Kokichi sobs into his shoulder. Shuichi is right. Their love story will still continue.

They finish hugging and it was time for Kokichi to let his beloved Saihara.

"Goodbye Kokichi."

"Goodbye Shuichi."

Then, Shuichi gets inside the car and his uncle drives off.

Kokichi tearfully watches the car goes further and further away until he can no longer see the car.

'Goodbye My beloved Saihara.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi is in the car, feeling sad.

"I know, it was hard for you to leave Kokichi. You two have a strong bond." His uncle said.

"Yeah. Kokichi is really makes me happy." He said.

As his uncle is driving, Shuichi decides to listen to a music.

Shuichi gets his phone out from his pocket. He puts his headphones on and searches for a song.

Finally, he finds the song that relates to the situation that he and Kokichi is having and plays it.

When the song plays, Shuichi looks at the picture of Kokichi inside the locket and silently cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The song that Shuichi is playing is Called Ikanaide(Don't Go)  by Mafumafu ft Soraru. This song relates to this chapter:'(