Chapter 11: The Slumber party idea

The prankster duo had pranked their friends during those three weeks.

They pranked Miu with the sunscreen prank. At the beach, Kokichi sneakily switched her sunscreen while Miu was sitting on a chair, busy reading a Victoria secrets magazine.

When she put the sunscreen lotion on, her body was quickly covered in mayo. She started cursing saying that how she gonna fucking sue the store for giving her a fake sunscreen.

Then, they pranked Kiibo with the business card prank. Shuichi designed the business card to look like it was a 100 dollar bill. Shuichi dropped the fake dollar on the sidewalk.

When Kiibo gets out of his house, he saw a $100 bill on the sidewalk.
"No way! It's a $100 bill." He said as he picks it up.

However, when he unfolds it, it was just a business card that about a Bakery.

"Unbelievable!" Kiibo groans.

The final person they pranked is Kaede.

They did the un-playable piano Prank. Shuichi and Kokichi went to Kaede's house. While Kokichi helped out Kaede to make the brownies and cupcakes for the concert, Shuichi found her piano and carefully open the lid of the piano.

Then, he got out two small board that he got from his backpack and placed it under the hammer. He closed the lid.

After Kokichi and Kaede finished baking. Shuichi gives her the idea of what song she should play and gives her music sheet.

She agreed with his idea and went to her piano to play it. When she pressed the piano key, no sound was playing.

She tried pressing a different key but it didn't work. "I'll just call someone to repair my piano." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, Kokichi is laying on his bed. He's wearing a black and white shirt, black shorts, and red and white socks. He is even holding Mr.Chuckles, his stuffed clown.

It was morning time and the summer vacation is almost over. Kokichi really had a great time doing pranks with Shuichi.

Then, he got a text message from his phone. He look at the message and it was Shuichi.

EmoDetective: Hey Kokichi. I had a really great time with you:)

Kokichi chuckle and texts him back.

EmoDetective: Hey Kokichi. I had a really great time with you:)

PantaLord: Same. It was really great and hillariousXD

PantaLord: Soooo, got any fun plans that you're gonna do?

He waited for Shuichi to reply. Then, he replied:

EmoDetective: My uncle and Aunt are taking me to play golfing with their friends again.

PantaLord: Golfing is pretty boring tbh.

EmoDetective: Agreed. I told them if there is a fun activity we can do besides golfing. My uncle suggested fishing.

PantaLord: I mean fishing is okay but you're gonna be sitting on that boat and wait longer to catch it.

EmoDetective: Yeah. You're right.

Kokichi thought about it. Then, he has an idea. He quickly texted him back.