Chapter 25: Epilogue

"Alright class! Welcome to my history. Class. My name is Mr.Buns."

The classmates including Kokichi groans. Summer vacation is over and now he is back to his most miserable place in the whole wide world: High School.

Luckily, Mr.Buns is only doing the class orientations and what to expect in his class. He even provides free history textbooks so, they always have to bring it to their classroom.

After the class orientation is over, they left the classroom.

History is the last class he is having. Kokichi has to take five classes.

When Kokichi walks out of high school, he has to take the bus so he can return home.

Kaito is at the bus stop. When he sees Kokichi, he waves hello to him.

Sure the two of them don't get along but there were times they were friendly with each other.

"I can't beieve Shuichi moved away. I miss my sidekick." Kaito said.

"Yeah...I remembered how you, me, Rantaro, and Shuichi would be at the bus stop." Kokichi replies.

When the bus arrives, they went inside and paid the bus driver. The bus driver starts to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Kokichi gets off the bus and is on his way home.

He sighs as he saw Shuichi's house. The sign is still there in front of the lawn.

Memories starts to flow into Kokichi's mind. How Shuichi would come to Kokichi's house to come up with pranks, and have a slumber party.

He went inside and sees his mom and dad preparing dinner.

"Welcome home, son. How was school?" His father asked.

"Meh. It's a 7/10 since it's just school orientation." Kokichi said.

He went upstairs to his room and Mr.Chuckles is on the bed.

Kokichi sits on the bed and hugs him.

"Time to chat with my best boyfriend in the world." Kokichi said.

His parents got him a laptop on his birthday. He got the laptop that was on the desk.

Then, he went on his bed and turns on the laptop. When the laptop turns on, he signs in on Skype and does the video chat with Shuichi.

There, the video shows Shuichi sitting on the bed, in his new bedroom. He smiles at Kokichi.

"Hi best boyfriend in the whole wide world~" Kokichi giggles.

"Hi most cutest boyfriend in the whole wide world." Shuichi said with a wink.

Kokichi blushes. He loved how Shuichi flirts with him.

"By the way, do you love my new bedroom?" Shuichi asks. He also has a laptop.

Kokichi got a good look at the new bedroom. It was pretty cool. The wall is navy blue. There were a few posters on the wall, a couch, a desk with a small lamp and a Funko Pop figure of Sherlock , and a tv. He even sees a small bookshelf next to the bed.

"Your room is sooooo cool!' Kokichi said.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, how's everything in London?"

"It's actually great! My uncle and I loved the new job in here. I'm even going to a high school orientation on thursday."

"Nice. Are you gonna go see the attractions in here?"

"Yeah. I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow with my parents since they are also here."

"Cool! By the way, Mr.Chuckles wants to say hi to you!" Kokichi exclaims happily and puts Mr.Chuckles on his lap.

Mr.Chuckles waves his arm(which Kokichi is the one who did it)

"Aw! Hi Mr.Chuckles!" Shuichi said and waves back at him.

Kokichi feels better when he talks to his boyfriend especially his beautiful face.

Suddenly, he hears Shuichi's mom calling his name.

"I got to go but there is one thing I have to ask you."

"Ask away." Kokichi said.

"Do you think that you and me will be reunite again?"

Kokichi thought about it and smiles.

"Yeah. We will be together again. Besides, you are my light because you are my perfect match." Kokichi replies and winks.

The ultimate detective smiles and blushes at Kokichi's cute pickup line.

"Goodbye, my beloved Saihara~"

"Goodbye, my beloved Ouma."

Shuichi blows him a kiss and Kokichi catches it.

After that, Shuichi left the video chat.
Kokichi believes that they will meet again.

When Kokichi reunites with him, the first thing that he is going to do is hug him and give him a passionate kiss.

Their love story will never end.