chapter 13: A game of Mad Libs

"I was soooooo close to beating you in Super Smash bros ultimate." Kokichi whines as he sits on the couch in the living room.

Shuichi chuckles. He beats Kokichi again in super smash bros.

It is 7:00pm. The boys went to the kitchen to see what they made them for dinner. There was a plate of  homemade chicken nuggets, a bowl of ceasar salads, and pot of homemade mac and cheese.

"YASSSS! I love mac and cheese! Thanks Mom and Dad." Kokichi said as he grabs himself a plate and puts mac and cheese.

Shuichi grabs a plate and gets a caesar salad, chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese.

The boys sat down on the chair in the dinning room table and eat. Shuichi tried the mac and cheese. He got a suprised reaction.

"Wow! This is the best mac and cheese I ever had." Shuichi said.

"Mhm! My parents makes the best mac and cheese in the whole world." Kokichi said as he eats the mac and cheese.

After they finished eating dinner, Shuichi helped clean the dishes since Kokichi doesn't like doing that.

The boys return to the living room to sit and relax. Shuichi is continuing to read his Sherlock holmes book while Kokichi is reading his manga.

15 minutes later

"I'm soooo bored. I wish their something else we can do. Something entertaining." Kokichi said.

Suddenly, the ultimate detective has an idea. He searches through his bag and takes out a Mad Libs book.

"We can play a game of Mad Libs." Shuichi said

"Mad Libs? I have never heard of it before. How to do you play it?" Kokichi asked as he tilts his head.

"You have to fill in each of the blank spaces with the type of word. I'm going to tell you what kind of word goes there and you have to tell me. If I say noun, you have to tell me what word you would like to put in and I'll write it down." Shuichi explains.

"Sounds fun! We can even make it a try not to laugh challenge. Whoever laughs, loses the challenge" Kokichi said.

"Deal. You are going to tell me the words and I'll write it down." Shuichi said as he gets a pen, feeling ready to write things in his Mad Libs book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's finished. Now, I"m going to read this story that you have created. Try not to laugh." Shuichi exclaims as he s criss-crossed his legs on the couch."

"Let's see how hillarious this story I created is." Kokichi said.

Shuichi clears his throat and reads it:

Hidden Present

Okay so I was fucking. I'm a kid,

supposed to snoop, especially around

Hashanah  time! What Kamukura

doesn' t want  snoop? I just so

happened to be in our Hope's Peak.

Normally, I'm not up there, it's silky

and soupy. Plus, there are gerbils.

Yuck! I couldn't help myself! There it

was right by my little sister's old