Chapter 6: Operation Clown Scare Prank

It was night time and the ultimate adventurer heads back to his apartment from work. He works as a barista in Starbucks.

He had to work long hours at his job. This thurday, He works at 3 pm till 11pm.

When Rantaro found his apartment room, he found a large present in front of his door.

"A present for me? How nice. I'll open it tomorrow since I'm too tired to open it." Rantaro chuckles as he opens the door and brings the present to his room.

He puts the present into his closet. For dinner, Rantaro ate the Thai chicken soup that Kiyo has made for him. Kiyo lives next door in the same apartment.

After dinner, Rantaro went inside the bathroom to take a shower. What he didn't know is that someone is in the present and takes a sneak peek to make sure that the coast is clear.

"Nishishi~ this is gonna be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rantaro got out of the shower and proceeds to head to bed. He took off his work uniform and wore his black shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Time to get my beauty sleep." Rantaro yawns as he went to sleep.

Everything was peace and quiet... until he heard an eerie laughter.

Rantaro quickly woke up, feeling scared. He could have swore that he had heard of that laughter before.

'Oh my god... please don't tell me it's'

Suddenly, the closet door came open, slowly, revealing a scary looking clown. His red nose is huge, and his lips were red. He even has bright red eyes.

The small clown has a huge knife in his hand and has blood on it. When he opens his mouth, it revealed that he has sharp teeth.

"HEE!HEE! HEE! I LOVE STABBING~" The clown said in a demonic voice as he gets out of the present.

"OH SHIT! IT'S THE CLOWN KID!" Rantaro screams.

Rantaro quickly threw a pillow at him. Unfortunately, the clown quickly dodged it.

He shakes his head at Rantaro. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That's a stupid way to defend yourself kiddo~" The clown kid said as he slowly approaches him.

Rantaro's body tremble and sees his bedroom door still open. He quickly ran out of his bedroom and runs to his apartment door.

He turns around to see the clown kid out of his bedroom door. Rantaro quickly looks for the door key.

"You can't escape from the Clown kid, boy! Hee! Hee! Hee!" The clown kid chuckles, evilly.

Rantaro finally finds his key which is under the mat. He smile in relief and quickly puts the key into the keyhole.

'Now, I can get out-'

For some strange reason, the door is jammed shut. Rantaro's forehead is starting to sweat.

"Why won't this door  open!?" The green haired boy said.

He turns around, quickly to see the clown killer coming closer to him. The clown kid smiles at him evilly, with his sharp teeth.

"Let's see. Where should I stab you? In the stomach? In the kidneys? In the heart? I know! I'm gonna stab your whole intestines so I can watch it spill from you~" The clown kid said as he raises his knife, ready to stab him.

Rantaro quickly tries to open the jammed door as fast as he can. His heart is beating fast. His face is pale.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' Rantaro thought in fear.