Chapter 10: Operation campaign prank

By the way, guess what references it is in this chapter. The ones that are bolder are the references you have to guess.

Also, I wanna thank thetwofacedhope for giving me this prank idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi, and Shuichi are hanging out at Rantaro's apartment. Yuki, Rantaro's nine year old sister is also here.

His parents dropped his sister at his place because he needs to tutor her for Japanese writing. Which Yuki struggles the most.

After he tutored her, Rantaro invited his two friends over to his apartment.

Kokichi and Shuichi got food from mcdonalds. Even Shuichi got Yuki a mcflurry with M&M's.

Then,the trio were talking about how their summer vacation were.

"It was wonderful. Kiyo and I went to  Odaiba and went to see the sporting event." Rantaro said.

"That's really cool!" Shuichi said as he takes a bite of his burger.

"So, what did you two do during summer vacation?" Rantaro asked.

"We just played video games." Kokichi said.

He doesn't want Rantaro to know about the pranks that he and Shuichi did.

"Time to watch my favorite show." Yuki giggles as she turns on the tv.

The first thing that's on tv is the news. The newswoman is talking about the  election for the new prime minister.

"Tomorrow, there is going to be a debate between the two opponents, fighting to be the next prime minister in Japan. They will be questioned about how will they solve environmental problems, healthcare, economic, education fund-"

"Who cares about politics! I just wanna watch my show." Yuki groans as she changes the channel

The channel airs her favorite tv show, Powerpuff Girls Z.

"Yesss!" She said, happily as she watches Powerpuff Girls Z.

Rantaro chuckles at his little sister.

This gives Kokichi an idea for a prank.

"Well, it's nice hanging out with you, Avocado!" Kokichi said as he waves goodbye. Shuichi waves goodbye to him.

"Yeah. See you guys later." Rantaro said.

As soon as the duo left the apartment, Kokichi takes the ultimate detective to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, Kichi. Let's hear about your idea." Shuichi said as he sits down on the wheel chair.

The pranksters are in the secret liar. The navy haired boy is curious about his plan.

"So, I was thinking about doing a campaign prank. You know how the election campaign is sooooo boring because there's no excitement and fun." Kokichi said.

Shuichi thought about it. It's true that the election campaign is boring.

"Well, what if I told you that we can do a campaign prank?" Kokichi said, smiling.

"That's actually a good idea. I know just the thing to do it." Shuichi said.

Shuichi actually brought his blue laptop with him.

"Since I know that Togami's dad is going to have air blimps tomorrow, I can be able to hack into the system and change the screen on it." He said.