Q&A with the Author

Hello Danganronpa fans! Thank you for posting questions for me to answer.

Q: How did you came up with the idea of mr.Chuckles? I think its cute and I steal him in every saiouma roleplay i made with my friend xD (YukiVampireDemon)

A: I came up with the idea of Mr.Chuckles because I actually feel like it fits Kokichi childish personality. Also, i can imagine him having his toy stuffed clown in his room and how he loves it so much. Mr.Chuckles is so important in the story because he represents happiness and something to be cherish.

Q: IS THIS THE END!?! NO PLZ SAY NO, THIS STORY HAS ACTUALLY GOT ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. PLZ SAY THEIR WILL BE OR EVEN MORE ABOUT THIS (Artisgirl74)

A: Thanks for posting that question. I know a lot of people are waiting for this answer and here it is: Yes! There will be a sequeal and this is not the end!

Your guys reaction when you read my answer:

Q: Are you going to make a sequel to this book? (videogame8, A_Writer_uwu, kermiting_non_living, and Fransthemacthmaker)

A: Yes. I will be making a sequel to this book. However, I will need a book cover design idea for it.

The name of my sequel book is called Distance Love(Oumsai). If you guys can help me design a book cover for it, that would be great. Also, you can either send me a message on wattpad, on my message board, or on discord.

discord tag: Gin is Precious Boi#1736

Also, Gin is a character from Your Turn To Die.

Q: What's Mr.Buns full name?(@Found-You-Midnight)

A: Nick Buns is his full name.

Q: Did Shuichi every see Kokichi again? (MoppedPeiceOfShit)

A: You will find out in my sequel book:)

Q: Was there anything that inspired you to think of the idea of saihara turning into a joker like kokichi? Also I would like to say I really enjoyed the story, it was so cute. When Kokichi confessed to saihara it was I was so happy! Thanks for writing such a masterpiece^^ (Rainy_Weeb)

A: Aww! Thanks for the compliment. Honestly, the idea of Saihara becoming a joker like Kokichi is when someone told me that they loved the idea of Shuichi being a prankster. The thought of Shuichi being a prankster is a good idea because I would love to see him show the fun side of him more.

Q: Can you make more danganronpa ship books? You're really good at writing 💖(GingerKookie2005)

A: Thank you and yes, I'll definately make more Danganronpa ship books. Another ship book I was planning on writing is a Ranmatsu(Rantaro x Kaede) fanfic.

Q: What inspired you to make this? Also, what did you think about the spam of comments by the Ken vs Mr.Chuckles?(I'm sorry for that) LowLife_Is_Best_Life

A: What inspired me to write this book comes from a few people who suggested about the idea of Shuichi being a prankster. I thought that was a great idea and decided to make it my first oumasai book. Also, i'm not mad at you guys for the spam of comments by the Ken vs Mr.Chuckles.

Q: Why is this story underrated?(nomnom_food)

A: Good question. Honestly, I can see why my story, The Perfect Chaos is an underrated story. It is because there hasn't been a story where Shuichi is pranking other people.

That's all the questions I have answers. Thank you, Danganronpa fans.

Again, if you guys can design a wattpad book cover for my oumasai sequel book called Distance Love, that would be awesome.