chapter 16: Robotic Snake Prank

It is 7:00am in the morning.

The morning light arrives and the boys are still cuddling with each other.

Kokichi wakes up first and knows how to make Shuichi wake up. He lightly pokes Shuichi's nose with his finger quickly.

"Boop!" Kokichi giggles, childishly.

Slowly, Shuichi openes his sleepy eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead~" Kokichi tease.

"Good morning beautiful." Shuichi teases back as he gets off the bed.

This made Kokichi blush.

'Omigod! My crush just called me beautiful.' He thought, excitely.

Kokichi's parents are still asleep. So, the boys brushed their teeth. Then, Kokichi takes a shower first while Shuichi decides what clothes he wants to wear.

Once, he got out of the shower and dried himself with a towel, he changed into his clothes in the bathroom

(This is the clothes that Kokichi is wearing)

Shuichi heard the bathroom door open and looks at Kokichi

'He's so cute with that outfit.' Shuichi thought.

"I'm going to head downstairs to make breakfast." He said.

"Sounds good to me." Shuichi said as he picks his clothes and goes to the bathroom.

The short teenager went to the kitchen and cooks pancakes, waffles, amd french omelet. He puts all the food on the plates which is on the dining table.

Then, he uses a coffee maker to make coffee.

"I love the smell of coffee in the morning"

Kokichi turns around to see him coming downstairs, smiling.

Shuichi is wearing his normal skinny jeans, wearing black shoes, and a white buttoned up shirt that was unbuttoned on the top. Which is showing some of his collarbone.

'Damn! Shuichi looks so sexy' Kokichi thought, romantically.

The boys sits down to eat breakfats. Later, his parents came downstairs and joins them at the dinner table.

"Here are your phones back you two." His Dad said as he return their phones.

"Thanks Dad." Kokichi replies.

After breakfast, Kokichi tells his parents that they are going to the park.

"Have fun you two!" His mother said.

"We will." Shuichi said as they both left the house.

Suddenly, Kokichi quickly went to the backyard where the shed is located and opens the door.