Chapter 8: Relaxation (Amaguji)

So, I forgot to mention that there are gonna be a few Amaguji moments in this book. Also, MunkiSmol is gonna love this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rantaro is still laying on his bed, feeling angry and stressed out because of what happened to him last night with the whole kid clown incident.

On top of that, he also dealt with the angry customers at Starbucks. He even felt guilty about yelling at Mr. Ditkovich, his landlord.

The  air-conditioner in his bedroom let out a cold breeze. It was extremely hot outside.

Rantaro already changed his clothes. He wears a black tank top, light brown jean shorts, and wears his signature necklace.

He tries to get rid of the negativity but he couldn't. Not even taking a nap works.

Knock! Knock!

He hears a knock on the door. The ultimate adventurer goes to the door and opens it.

It was Kiyo. He has a book in his hand. He wears his signature mask and wears a lighter clothes. Also, he didn't have bandages wrapped around his hands.

"Greetings Rantaro." Kiyo said as he comes.

"Hey Kiyo. I'm feeling so stressed out I wish there's a way for me to relax ." Rantaro sighs, sadly.

Kiyo knows that Rantaro is the type of the person who is chilled, calm, and won't let any negativity get to him.

Unfortunately, due to those stressful events that happened to him, it seems that the negativity got the best out of him.

"Have you ever try to having a back message before? I heard that back messages not only help relieve back pains but it also prevent anxiety, depression, and stress. " Kiyo said.

"No I have not but it sounds like a good idea." Rantaro said, smiling.

He led Kiyo into his bedroom where the ac is still on.

The ultimate anthropologist hates the air conditioner. However, he knows that since the weather is always hot, he decided not to tell Rantaro to turn it off.

Rantaro takes off his black tank top. Kiyo sees how slightly muscular his back is. He blushes at the sight of the green haired boy's back.

Rantaro laid down on his bed, and let Kiyo message his back.

Kiyo's hands are soft, delicate and warm. The way he messaged his back made him relax.

"Oh yeah. This feels so good~" Rantaro sighs happily as Kiyo smiles and messages his upper back.

Once, he finished messaging his upper back, he slowly moves on to his lower back and messages it.

The combination of the cool breeze from the ac and Kiyo messaging him caused him to forget the negativity that happened to him.

"i love the way you message me, Kiyo~" Rantaro said.

"Thanks." Kiyo smiles. Gently and slowly, he message his lower back in circular motions.

Rantaro starts to moan softly. He not only enjoyed Kiyo giving him a message but he also loved his sensual touch.

Kiyo suddenly has another idea. He moves his hands up to Rantaro's shoulders and messages them.

He moans softly again as he enjoys his massages even more.

After ten minutes of messaging his shoulders, he is done with the back message.

Rantaro puts on his black tank top again. He sighs in happiness.

"Thanks for the back massages. It really made me feel relax. I even enjoyed it." Rantaro said, sitting criss-cross on his bed.

"No problem. Let me know if you want to have another back massage. After all, I know how to use my hands very properly." Kiyo replies with a wink.

Rantaro blushes and nods. Then, he looks at the book where Kiyo left it at his desk in his room.

"What book are you reading?" The ultimate adventurer asked

"It's a collection of Japanese fairy tales." He said.

"Can you read one of your favorite stories to me? When I tried using an audiobook, I didn't like how the narrator sounds. That's why I prefer hearing you reading stories to me. I love hearing your soothing and beautiful voice, Kiyo." Rantaro said, lightly blushes at the last part he said.

"Why certainly, my love." Kiyo said as he grabs his book and sits down on the bed.

As he found his favorite story, Rantaro kiss him on the cheek.

The ultimate anthropologist smiles at him as Rantaro rest his head on Kiyo's shoulders.

Then, Kiyo begins to read his favorite story.

"It is called The story of Princess Hase."