Chapter 17: Lucy's Tea Party

This is my favorite chapter to write:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyo finally arrives to the apartment. Rantaro, Yuki, and Lucy said goobye to him.

Then, the Amami siblings went straight to their big rich mansion. When they arrived, the security guard opens the gate for them.

Rantaro thanks the security guard. Lucy is happy that they finally made it home.

"Mommy! Daddy! We're home!" Lucy shouts, happily.

"Welcome home. Did you have fun at the park?" her mother, Airi Amami said.

"We did but there was a snake and Oniisan saved Lucy. Luckily, Kiyo told us that it was just a robotic snake." Yuki informs.

"Well thank god it was a fake snake. Your brother is a hero." His father, Saiichi Amami, exclaims.

Lucy nods and holds her older brother's hand.

"Come on! Let's go to my tea party." Lucy giggles and takes him to her room.

Lucy's bedroom is big and has a few toys that she has: her teddy bear, and her two dolls.

There is even a medium sized table and a few chairs.

She went to the closet and finds a fairy princess dress, a blond wig, and high heels.

She gives them to Rantaro and he smiles at her.

"These are perfect! I'll go to my room and change while you set up the tea party.

"Okay. Don't forget that your fairy princess name is Sofia. You also have to call me princess Lucy." Lucy said.

Rantaro gives a thumbs up and goes to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Rantaro went to his bedroom, he changed into his fairy princess dress that his sister picked out.

The fairy princess dress is light blue and has a sparkly wings attached to the dress. The dress reaches below his ankle.

Then, he puts on the light blue high heels. Which it fits perfectly.

Finally, Rantaro puts the blond wig on and starts to apply makeup on his face by using the bedroom mirror.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He said.

"It's me, Yuki. Can I borrow your nail polish?" She asks.

"Sure." Rantaro said as he opens the door.

Yuki's eyes widened as she looks at her older brother.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful, Rantaro." Yuki said, happily.

Thanks little sister." He said and gives her the nail polish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy finishes setting up the tea party. The tea sets are light pink. She puts her toys on each chair.

She is also wearing her favorite pink princess outfit and wears a tiara on her head.

There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Lucy giggles.

Rantaro clears his throat and speaks his words in a feminine voice.

"It's Sofia. The fairy princess." Rantaro said.

Lucy opens the door and smiles at the fairy princess.

"Welcome to my tea party, Sofia. Lucy replies, happily.

Rantaro smiles and sits on the chair.
Lucy sits on the chair and gets the teapot.

"Would you like some tea, Sofia?" Lucy asked.

"I would love some tea, princess Lucy." Rantaro said, still speaking in a feminine voice.

Lucy pours a cup of tea for Sofia.

Rantaro takes a sip of tea.

"This is delicious." Rantaro said.

Then, Lucy pours a cup of tea for Mr.Huggins (her teddy bear), Emily (her doll), and Hannah( her other doll). Lucy pours herself a cup of tea.

"So, Sofia, what are your favorite color?" She asked.

"My favorite color is light blue. Just like the color of the sky." Rantaro said.

"That's pretty. My favorite color is pink. Just like the color of a cherry blossom." Lucy replies.

This is the best tea party that Lucy had. She chats with Sofia a little bit.

Lucy looks at the pink nail polish that was on the top of her desk.

"Sofia?"

"Yes?"

"Can you paint my nails with my pink nail polish?"

"I would love to paint your nails, Princess Lucy." Rantaro said.

After the tea party is done, Ranatro grabs her pink nail polish. Lucy is still sitting on the chair.

Rantaro sits back on the chair. He opens the nail polish and starts to apply her nails, one by one.

When he finishes painting her nails, she looks at it and smiles.

"Thank you so much, Sofia." Lucy smiles.

"You are very welcome." Rantaro said.

Even though, Lucy is happy about her nails, she suddenly feels sad.

"What's wrong my dear?" Rantaro said, still speaking in a feminine voice.

"I remember something bad that happened to oniisan. One time, Yuki came home, feeling angry and told me that Rantaro got verbally bullied from a boy at his high school because he was wearing a nail polish."
Lucy said, sadly.

Rantaro remembered how that asshole at his high school told him that boys don't wear nail polishes.

Rantaro puts a smile on his face and looks at Lucy.

"You know what, Princess Lucy? I know that there are bullies in this world but your older brother is kept his head held high and doesn't listen to that bully's mean words." Rantaro said.

Lucy listens to Sofia's words and smiles.

"Oniisan loves to wear nail polish and make-up. That's what he loves to." Lucy said, happily.

"That's right. Besides, I see make-up, nail polishes, and even fashion as a beauty of art." Rantaro said.

Suddenly, Lucy hugs the fairy princess.

"Thank you for making me feel better." She said.

"You are welcome, Princess Lucy." Rantaro said as he smiles and hugs her back.