chapter 15: cuddle

This is gonna  be a cute short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight Shuichi." Kokichi said.

"Goodnight Kokichi. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbug bites." Shuichi replied.

"Bedbugs?! Where!?" Kokichi gets off the bed.

"Relax. There's no bedbugs on your bed." He said.

"Don't try to scare me." Kokichi pouts as he grabs Mr. Chuckles, his stuffed toy clown and goes to bed.

The boys closed their eyes and went to sleep.

Suddenly, a thunderstorm made a thunder sound.

"AH!" Kokichi shrieks.

This made Shuichi wake up.

"Kokichi, are you afraid of thunder?" Shuichi asked with worriness.

"Me? Afraid of thunder? Nah! I'm not scared." Kokichi said, putting on a brave face.

Suddenly, another thunder sound came and this time it's louder.

This made Kokichi whimper and hugs Mr.Chuckles, tightly. He is afraid of thunder ever since he was little. His body starts to shake in fear.

The thunderstorm keeps making a huge boom sound and there was even a streak of lightning, outside.

Kokichis eyes was filled with tears.

Suddenly, Shuichi wraps his arms around Kokichi's waist and hugs him.

"It's okay to feel scared. Let me comfort you." Shuichi said as he hugs Kokichi. The thunder storm is still making a loud noise.

However, Kokichi didn't whimper anymore.  He feels so safe in Shuichi's arms. He loves to feel the warm heat coming from Shuichi's body.

Kokichi smiles as he lays his head on Shuichi's chest. The ultimate detective nuzzles his head on Kokichi's shoulder.

Mr.Chuckles is still being hugged by Kokichi.

Outside, the thunderstorm is raining harder.

"Hey Shuichi?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't let go of me."

Shuichi looks at Kokichi and smiles.

"I promise." He said.

Kokichi grins. They finally went to sleep.

'Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.' Kokichi thought, with a blush and cuddles with him.