Chapter 5- The Perfect Plan

The next morning, Shuichi went to Kokichi's house because the ultimate supreme leader wants to show him something.

They are in Kokichi's bedroom.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone especially my parents." Kokichi said as he held up his pinkie finger.

"I promise." Shuichi smiles as he did the pinkie promise to him.

After they made the promise, Kokichi taps on the wall three times.

The ultimate detective tilts his head in curiousity. Suddenly, the door appears from the wall and the stairway turns into a huge slide.

Which the huge slide will lead them to Kokichi's secret lair.

"You are going to see my awesome secret lair!" Kokichi said as he and Shuichi went on the slide.

Then, they slide down the slide, fast. Kokichi brings both his hands up, laughing. Shuichi chuckles.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Kokichi screams happily.

Once they reached down the end of the slide, they made it to Kokichi's secret lair.

His liar is huge and there is a DICE logo. There is a computer, equipments, and huge chair.

"Your secret liar is amazing!" Shuichi said.

"Thanks! Now, let's talk about pranking someone. I already know which person we should prank and it's Rantaro Amami." Kokichi snickers mischievous.

"Good idea. Do you have a plan?" Shuichi.

"That's the problem. I can't come up with a good prank for Rantaro. It reallllllllly has to be a good one." Kokichi said with a slight frown.

"How about we fill the bucket with avocado salsa and put it on the top of the doorframe. When Rantaro opens the door, he will be covered in avocados salsa!" Shuichi said with a chuckle.

"Hmmm. Not bad but I'm probably sure that Amami-chan will head to the kitchen and eat the smashed avocados with the tortilla chips." Kokichi said.

Shuichi raised his eyebrow at Kokichi's idea of Rantaro doing that.

"What!? Rantaro does love eating avocado salsa with tortilla. I can TOTALLY imagine him doing that when he is covered in avocado salsa! The ultimate prankster said.

"Okay then. Let's think of another prank." Shuichi replied.

Beep! Beep!

Shuichi looks at his watch. It's 6:40pm. Which means that he has to go to the movie with Rantaro.

"I got to go. I promised Rantaro that I'll meet him at the movie." He said.

"That's okay. We'll think of something later. Have fun at the movies!" Kokichi said.

"Thanks! By the way, is there an elevator I can use?" Shuichi questions.

"Oh. About that... there is no elevator. So you gonna have to take the long flights of stairs. Sowry!" Kokichi said as he points to the stairway (the one that turns into a slide).

Shuichi sighs and quickly went up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for coming, Shuichi!" Rantaro said, grinning. The boys go

"No problem. Now let's go see that movie called The Clown Kid. i heard that it's a really good horror movie." The ultimate detective said.

Rantaro's body came to a halt.