Chapter 3 - edited

F/SB : Favorite shoe brand
WARNING: MATURE CHAPTER

For once in a while I walked in school and wasn't stared at. Well until Bakugo walked with me. It felt like in those movies when people walk through the door in slow motion.

Kirishima walked up to us with amazement, "Why are you with this.... loser?" he asks Bakugo.

Bakugo rolls his eyes and continues walking. I slip into the girls bathroom so nobody sees me blushing. I look down at my phone and I see a message from Todoroki.

Todoroki: Where are you?

Me: Taking a quick break, I'll be in class in a minute.

Todoroki: Okay, you're paired with Bakugo btw.

Me: Oof okay.

I put my phone in my pocket and grab my bag, I needed to change out of these clothes. I grab my black ripped jeans and my gray thrasher sweatshirt. Much better. I slip on my F/SB and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey! Come on!" Bakugo says holding a little green haired dude by the shirt.

I realize who it was. It was Midoriya, he is how I used to be, quirkless. "Okay, just put him down though." I say pointing to Midoriya.

I walk by the two and find my seat in the class. I was beside Todoroki and Bakugo. Great, just great. These two are going to fight half way into the class.

I look at the ceiling. There are mirrors on the ceiling, I can see Midoriya staring at me. As I look back he puts his head down and starts writing.

Our teacher explains our assignment to us and we go to work. Out of the corner of my eye I see Kirishima and Denki talking and looking over at me. I nudge Bakugo and he looks over too. He walks over to them and starts in on the conversation. He walks back over at me. "They think you're cute." He says sitting down.

I look down. I grab my phone and earbuds. "What are you doing?" he asks me.

"I'm gonna somewhat listen to music. Have them come over and talk to you." I say.

It was an odd idea but it was worth a try. I put my earbuds in and listen to a song with low volume. I see the two walk over to us so I look down at my work. "Can't she hear us?" Denki asks.

She's caught up in her work and music, so no." Bakugo says.

"So, are you guys together or something?" Denki asks Bakugo.

"Nah, I mean she's cute but not right now." he replies shaking his head.

"Get it!" Kirishima says bumping Bakugo.

I hear Bakugo laugh. I look up and see him smiling. Acting like I don't know what's going on, "What's funny?" I ask.

"Oh nothing!" Kirishima urgently says.

I nod and get up. As I was walking away Bakugo follows me. "Y/N!" he says.

"Yeah?" I ask turning around.

"So I was wondering, if you uh.... you would want to go out with me?" he asks me.

"Uh.." I say and run to the bathroom.

I message todoroki as soon as I get into the bathroom.

Me: BAKUGO JUST ASKED ME OUT!

Todoroki: That's good, isn't it?

Me: I don't know! What should I say?

Todoroki: Just avoid him, come work with Deku and I.

Me: Okay..