chapter 18

After all of the autograph signing from new fans I was finally able to go home.

Dinner with the Todoroki residence was awkward. "She shouldn't be here." I hear Endeavour growl at todoroki.

Endeavour glares at me. "You want that game? Fight me if you want to." I growl to endeavor. I stare daggers at him.

"Y/N! DAD! PLEASE LET THIS BE A NORMAL DINNER!" Todoroki yells.

I slam my hand down and clutch my plate to stand up. I'm stopped by a low voice, "Y/N please sit back down. I have an offer for you." Endeavour says.

I chuckle and sit back down. "I'm listening, I dont know how long but you have me hooked." I say. I rest my head on my hand and wait.

He looks at todoroki and looks at me. "I'm very sorry son if she accepts. Y/N, I'm offering you to marry Todoroki when you come of age."

I stutter but am stopped by Endeavour's hand going up. "If you do so, you should have children so they have both of your guys quirks." He finishes.

I drop my hand and lift my head. Without saying a word I get up and leave to go to my room. When I get there I immediately slam my door and throw myself on my bed. "What the fuck?!" I scream at myself.

The only person I liked was Bakugo. I mean I liked Todoroki but only as my friend, not a... husband. I gag at the thought. I hear a knock at my door. "IF YOU ENTER I WILL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT!" I scream.

Apparently that didn't stop Bakugo from walking in. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks.

I sit up and crack my fingers. "I want to prove Endeavour that I wont marry Todoroki. That you're the only person for me." I say.

BAKUGO'S POV

Y/N was upset. She wanted to prove to Endeavour that she only loved me. I lay beside her. "I never gave you anything for beating allmight and I." I say.

She looks at me and blushes. She sits on my lap and leans down to kiss me. "Maybe that would be proof too." She whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip. Y/N begins to take her sweater off. "I should take a shower, after today I think I need one." She says and looks away.

I watch as she grabs a pair of Adidas shorts and one of my black sweatshirts. She walks to me and kisses me. "I may take a while." She says and walks off.

While she was in the shower I hear a soft knock at the door. "Yeah?" I ask. Todoroki enters.

"My dad wont stop bothering me about that whole thing. He said if she wont marry me, the least she could do is train me with how she trained herself." He says as he closes the door.

I laugh and sigh. "She wont even do that. She prefers to keep it all a secret, to never be found out." I look out the window. "Shes strong... she came up from not having a quirk for the longest time." I say.

Todoroki looks around and finds the comfiest seat he could find. He gets comfortable and sighs. "Be careful with her, she may seem harmless when it comes to you... you saw what she did to Dabi, who knows when she'll do it again." He says. His voice got very serious and deep fast.

After he said that, Y/N walked in. She heard the last part. She drops everything in her hands. Tears were swelling in her eyes but she blinks them away.

"You really think I can do that again?" She growls. Todoroki stayed silent. "Right, get out.. now!" She yells.

I've never seen her that pissed at todoroki. I could tell.. she was turning psycho.

"S.. sorry.. I think I'm just going to go to bed." She says. It's been a while since I've seen her this upset.

She picks the clothes she dropped and throws them into the dirty clothes bin. "I'm so fucking done with this shit!" I hear her growl under her breath.

I decided not to interfere with her while she was like this. She turns the lights off and climbs into bed. I feel her curl up to my side. She was cold even though she took a shower not even 5 minutes ago.

I pull the blankets closer to her so she warms up a little.

TIME SKIP

I wake up to hearing Todoroki, Endeavour and Y/N all screaming. I run downstairs to the room they were in.    Y/n had a knife to Todoroki's throat. "How dare you fucking say that!" She screams.

I shuffle to beside Endeavour, "what did he say..?" I question.

He hesitates for a second. "He said that shes been trying to somehow kill you.. I'm not sure what else..." he thinks for a second, "he also said shes turning psycho and crazy."

I quickly run to Y/N and pull her off of todoroki. "NO! LET ME GO!" she screams, clawing at me repeatedly.

"Y/N, stop!" I yell at her. She immediately stops and grabs my arm.

"Shes fucking psycho!" Todoroki yells. Y/N goes back to struggling.

"LET ME AT HIM!" She repeats a few times. She finally uses her strength quirk and throws me off of her.

I watched as she walks as todoroki runs. She was unstoppable, destined to kill todoroki even if it destroyed everything.

"Y/N! Please..." I scream. She stops and looks at me. I realized her eyes weren't the right color and she had a grin on her face.

Her trance from whatever it was stops and she falls to the floor. "Finally." I hear Endeavour mumble.

I rush to Y/N's side and put her head in my lap. I take a moment to process what happened. "What was that?" I ask. It seemed like Endeavour knew.

Everyone shuffles for a moment. "It was her power getting to her mind. It was making her think she could do anything... now or later she'll become crazy, killing anyone.. even you." Todoroki says.

I could tell he didnt like saying that, not one bit. We carry her to our room. "Is there anyone that can make an indestructible cage or cell to put her in for a little bit?" I ask

I didn't like saying it but maybe it would fix her mindset. "Yes actually. Hes down the road but he'll take house calls, if we want him to he will keep this a secret from the public." Endeavour says.

We decided to have the man take a house call. He urgently came over with supplies and began building right away. 

"She shouldn't get out, even the lock is un pickable. Here's the keys." The man says after he was done. He hands us the keys. "DONT lose them, she will never get out. These are the only copies."

We nod and take the keys. He drag Y/N into the cell and lock the door behind us. Time to wait for her to wake up.