chapter 11

We get to the house and look around.

"So there are three rooms, two bathrooms, an attic, basement and a laundry room. The final amount with all the interior items including the dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer etc will be 105k. It just adds on 5k, I find it a good deal." The lady says.

Dabi looks at me and I nod. "We'll take it!" He excitedly says.

Once we're in the car Dabi looks at me. "So, we should be putting the first down put in a few days. Do you want to go check out some things we may need?" He asks looking at me.

"Sure I guess."

"What's wrong?"

"What?! Nothing!"

"You only say that when you're upset or sad."

I look at him with confusion. "How the hell do you know?"

"Like Toga and I said, I've kept an eye on you."

"Its nothing, just thinking. But yes, we should check things out." I say.

Dabi nods his head. "I'm kind of hungry, want to get something before we go shopping?"

"Sure." I think for a second, "I need to get my money, its in my room."

"Okay, so for now for getting things for the house and getting food we'll use your check for now. Is that good?" He asks me.

I nod my head. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

"Hahaha, guys come and look at this loser!" I hear someone yell. I realize its bakugo's voice, but not his current voice... but from when we were kids. Everything is put into a time lapse, stuff that happened from when the bullying from bakugo started, to the minute before I was captured. It all happened in front of me. I start to cry. I hear echoes from behind me and then I feel a mouth cover my hand.

I wake up shaking and crying. "Y/N! Okay, good you're up. What happened in your dream?" Dabi says.

I look up at him. "I... I dont want to talk about it..."

"Come on y/n, if you want to make our relationship work, you have to be honest and tell me things." He says with frustration.

"Its not fair! You dont get to use that card on me! Just leave me alone." I growl and stumble out of the car. I want to leave. I want to leave and go home, act like I didn't just disappear for a week or so.

"Y/n come on, just get back in the car. I already grabbed your check." Dabi yells to me.

I stop in my tracks. "Keep it." I grumble, loud enough just for him to hear.

I slam the doors open when I get to the leagues building. Toga comes running to me, "what's wrong? I heard Dabi yelling in the parking lot and you were shaking and crying." She asks. I push her aside and continue to my room.

"Ah, y/n so I heard you and Dabi are dating?" Says someone from the shadows. It was Shigaraki.

"So what?!" I snap.

"I know you're probably just using him to get out of here. I have eyes on you so dont think you can escape." He says.

I laugh and continue walking. He let's me go to my room. When I close my door I can hear him and Dabi yelling.

"She isn't just using me, I've watched closer than everyone else has. I can tell when something's wrong or shes lying. I could tell shes in pain." He yells back at Shigaraki.

I hear shigaraki laugh. "Alright, good luck with her. Shes manipulative to you."

"I mean, hes basically addicted to her like everyone else is." Toga says.

"Shut up Toga nobody asked for your input!" Dabi growls. I hear the argument stop and hear footsteps approach my door.

"Come in." I yell before they could knock.

"How did you know I was there?" The person asks, it was Dabi of course.

I tap my ears, "listen." I said. I wasnt up for anything at the moment. "I'm sorry..." I mumble.

Dabi looks at me, "for what?" He asks.

I start crying again, "i...  I yelled at you when I shouldn't have." I look at the ground in shame.

I hear Dabi make a little laugh, "It's fine, you're going through a lot of stuff. It hasn't even been a full week since you joined the Villain League."

I wanted to scream. What does he not understand? I want to leave and become a pro hero, it has been a promise I made myself as a kid. "Let's just get this day over with." I sigh. I pull my phone out. "I want to be home by 5 so I can watch Future Diary."

"God, you're obsessed with that, you only have watched it for one day and you're already half way through the whole thing. Take a break from Anime for once."  he says.

I glare at him, "on that thought. We can go tomorrow and you can stay here with me and watch future diary." I smile. I scoot over to the wall side of the bed and motion him to sit beside me.

He sighs and walks over. "Can you grab me the remote before you sit down?" I point near my desk, "its right there." He sighs again and bring the remote to me.

"Are we actually going to watch it?" He jokes and winks at me.

"I mean.. some fun would be nice." I tease him. He was already sitting on my bed so I motion myself into his lap. "Do you want to watch it?" I whisper to him. I already knew the answer, I just wanted to get him going.

"A little fun wouldn't hurt." He says. He rests my head in his hand and kisses me hard.

After a few seconds we pull away for air. I hear my door slam open. "Y/n do you kn-" I hear toga yell then stop. "Nevermind i know my answer now." She says and walks out.

We laugh. I can feel Dabi slowly pulling my sweatpants down. I guide his hands, "not so fast." I laugh. He nods and kisses me again.

Instead of him holding my face he grips my waist and pulls me closer. "Now you can try that move." I whisper in his ear. He smiles and begins to take off my sweatpants again. I do the same to him.

We hear a knock at the door. "WHAT?!" I scream. Toga peeps her head in the door, looking in the opposite position.

"Sorry to intrude but someone said to make sure you keep it down. We dont need to hear anything." She jokes and rushes out the door.

We laugh again and go back to what we were doing. At this point my sweatpants where as far as they could go at the moment. Dabi grips my waist again and kisses my neck, leaving dark hickeys. I groan "I'll have to wear stuff that covers my neck!" I childishly joke, kissing him again.