Chapter 20

MATURE CHAPTER
TODOROKI'S POV

I wake up to hearing Y/N practically screaming. Couldn't her and Bakugo be any more quiet?

I get a shirt on and walk to their door. I bang twice and hear nothing. "What!" I hear Y/N yell.

I clear my throat. "Can you guys quiet down?!" I yell back.

Everything went silent for a moment.      Y/N stood in the doorway in front of me, thankfully fully clothed. She pushes me out of the way and walks to the kitchen.

"Why are you so bitchy?" I ask walking with her.

She pulls a knife and puts it down. "I'm not. Why are you asking?" She asks with a happy tone.

Bakugo pulls me back and gets quiet. "Is it just me or is she being very... happy and nice lately?" He asks me.

I look at him and think. "She has been very preppy after we got rid of her extra quirks..." my voice fades. "And the knife thing she just did? I think shes finally calming herself before she stabs someone."

"Anyone want pancakes this morning?" Y/N asks. Budding into our conversation.

I look at her then at Bakugo. "Sure, sounds nice." Bakugo and I say at once.

"Great! I'll get them started!" She pipes up and runs to the kitchen.

Y/N POV

Hopefully they take this act I've been putting on. I've been acting all happy and lively lately.

I see Bakugo pull Todoroki into a different room. Curiosity got the best of me, so I end up listening to their conversation.

<<Time Skip>>

I was getting a nice dress on for once. I've got to look presentable... Unexpectedly I was asked to arrive to U.A for an interview about my life and how I fight so well.

"You look nice!" Bakugo says while walking into my room.

He stares at me through the mirror, and smiles. "Do I have to do this? I mean, dressing up is it necessary?" I ask. I hated everything about a dress.

"Babe, you look fine. Now stop complaining." He says and walks out.

<<Another Time Skip>>

I was standing on the stage waiting for my queue to speak. "Hi everyone! As you know, I beat Bakugo and Allmight during the Sports Festival! I'm only here for limited time due to extra things to do, I'll take some questions." I say.

I hated being all happy. It was annoying to be honest.

I hear a gunshot and see it zip past my face. I glare to where the shot came from. "Well, that was stupid. What was the point in that?" I say firming my stance.

I stare the person in the eyes long enough to recognize who they belonged to. It was a very old friend nobody knew about. "Well, lilith nice to see you again. Now tell me..." I activate multiple  quirks to get up in front of her. "How did you miss that shot?" I ask.

She panicked and tried to run. "I'm not going to hurt you, if anything you should be put in jail for attempted murder." I say wrapping an arm around her.

"Dabi's still alive..." she mumbles, "when he gains his strength, he WILL kill you!" She screams in my face.

"Nice try." I say and escort her to the guards.

"Y/N what did she say? You look terrified!" Midoriya says when I walk back to the group.

I hesitate and look through the stands to see if I can find Dabi's eyes hiding through a new looking body. "Its.. she said Dabi is still alive.." I murmur.

Bakugo grips my waist, "that cant be, you obviously killed him..." he says.

It's true, I remember over powering myself and destroying everything around me. I shrug it off, "It's probably just something to scare me, he can't be alive." I say and smile.

I pull out my phone to see a message from my mother. I decided to not answer it, it was probably just to yell at me. I find my earbuds and put them in. "I think I'm going to go on a run.. I'll be back by supper." I say while turning my music on and starting to jog. 

<<Time Skip>>

I take my earbuds out as I approach the front door. Why am I doing this? I take a deep breath and open the doors. "Y/N! How dare you walk in here!?" I hear Shigaraki yell. 

Yes... I was at the Villain League. I cross my arms and glare into his soul. "We need to talk, someone said that Dabi is still alive." I say and I make him sit. 

Nobody has ever been able to control Shigaraki except for his boss, somehow I top that off. "What makes you think I'll tell you anything?" He says. He stares daggers at me. 

I chuckle and sit down. "Because, I'm the reason you're not in jail, I mean I can tell everyone where we are right now." I say slipping my phone out.

Shigaraki shakes his head, "fine fine! Dabi never died, you just killed a clone someone made of him. He said he wont go after you because you mean too much to him." 

I watch as a figure approaches the doorway behind Shigaraki. "Wow, you really can keep a secret." The figure says.

They step out towards me, I realized it was Dabi. I scoff and move in my seat. "So it's true, now tell me..." I say leaning forward., "how did you fake it?" 

<<Time Skip>>

I get back to the house. "Y/N, where were you! You're never late to be home." I hear my maid say. 

I put my pointer finger up, motioning her to give me a moment. "Are we eating out or staying home?" I ask. I wanted to stay home and eat. 

"Well... Bakugo says he has a dinner planned for you guys." She says, "Oh, also I was told to give you these to wear." She finished.

She handed me a pair of light blue jeans and a grey and pink stripe shirt. "He wants me to wear this?" I question. I never wear stuff like this.

She nods her head and leaves my room. I put the outfit on, followed by a pair of checkered vans. I throw my hair up in two french braids and walk out my room. 

I had to be blindfolded and brought to the mystery destination. I hated everything about this, the outfit, the mystery, being blindfolded.. EVERYTHING!